5.7 - Live 2. Getting Better

The rest of the week goes like it should be, just coaching and rehearsals. My karma thought probably that I had enough stressful events in these two weeks. No alarms and no surprises: my trauma heals up fast, my attachment to Mika grows stronger, and my version of Precious gets more precise and, well, mine. Mika dedicates most of our time to that.
- This time I want you to focus on the melody, - he says during our last filmed coaching session, - I know that the lyrics are quite familiar to the events of your past and this is the story you can tell, but this time it'll be only words, alright. They won't help you project emotions anymore. Use your imagination, decide yourself what's the song about.
He said that in the beginning of our work on this song. I had many ideas, and the piece changed a lot throughout the week, but in the end, I came up with one image that matched the show better:
- You'll laugh at me, - I warn him before sharing, as always.
- I'll try my best, - Mika promises, like he does after I say that.
- So. I see a guy, whose mind is trapped inside the robot body.
- Oh wow, - Mika replies, raising eyebrows in surprise, - And why is that?
- Because... - the story seemed very logic and absolutely normal in my head, now that I tell it out loud, it becomes so absurd! - ... A meteorite hit the Earth and humans can't live here anymore. So they copied their minds and put them into robots, to survive. And now they live under water, trying to bring the humanity back to life.
- Huh, - my coach says after a few seconds of thinking, - In fact, I can picture that! The mechanical beat and the airy synthesizer do match the "Ghost in the shell" thing. But the audience won't know the backstory, so let's try and make them see what you see in your mind.
We practice it a few times under the eye of the camera. And the more this song gains what it feels like my style, my sound and my story, the wider gets Mika's proud smile. And I know I reached my top, when, after another try, Mika stands up and punches me in the shoulder, shouting:
- It's fucking good!
After hearing that from him, I think, my life is complete!

And even after this, should I say, bold statement, my karma decides that I deserve one more little treat: the next day I get a message, and quite a strange one.
It says:
<'cause you've an eye
for one of a kind
Unbreakable
How was I supposed to fight?
I'd better crumble

And then, when he makes sure I've read it:
<What do you think of this?

And what could I say, really? Everything that comes out of Mika's head is brilliant! So I type:

Wow, it sounds interesting! I love it! Is it gonna be your next single?>
<No, just bonus track, I think
Pleased that I got his attention, I dare to continue:
Hey. Can I ask you a very personal question?>
He seems like hesitate before replying:
<Sure
What's your suit for the show?>
I can almost hear him chuckling when he types in:
<:D
And then - silence. I wait, but get nothing.
I almost decide that he's not gonna reply, but instead, he sends me a photo with a comment: "You're just in time! I've just put it on"

A selfie in front of the mirror, in his new suit. Big golden shooting stars with thin tails across his chest, all on indigo blue shiny fabric - such a wonderful view!

<I spoiled it for you, didn't I
Mika realises too late. I find it my duty to reassure him:
Nope, just teased me! Can't wait to see you on Saturday)>
<Me too :)