Chapter- 18

I was expecting a nice, romantic, good morning kiss from Michael when I woke up, but instead my best friend suffocated me.

Sydney clamped her fingers on my nose, blocking the airways. I breath in, and I notice I can't breath, so my eyes fling open and I flailed my arms and legs around like a peacock when it trips drastically over a pebble. As she let go, I try to catch my breath.

"Good morning best friend." Sydney kisses my cheek as she gets out of the bed.

"I could've died a virgin today, you know." I laugh, rubbing my eyes as I get out of bed and put some sweatpants on and Michael's sweater.

She puts her hair in a high bun and looks at me. "You're going to breakfast looking like a hobo? Take the shirt off and wear a tank top. Michael would love to see those breasts of yours-"

I take the sweater off and fix my bra straps. "Are you trying to make me become a slut?"

She laughs as she hands me my flip flops. "No, I'm trying to make him go crazy for you."

I put them on and laugh. "Sydney, he already is crazy for me."

"You can say that again. Does my butt look good?"

I roll my eyes and open the door as we walk out. "Who are
you trying to impress?"

Sydney shrugs as she presses the up button on the elevator. "Mmm..."

"Honey, you are all over Butler!" I put my arm around her as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Just like how your ass is all over Michael, honey." Sydney presses floor 3 and the door shuts.

"I'm not even gonna argue with you." I laugh as the door opens, and we walk together into the breakfast buffet.

Sydney and I walk to a table with Chay and we sit down.

"Shan, go. You go get your food. Satisfy your hunger, girl!" Sydney jokes as she leans back in her chair, gasping as she nearly fell.

I roll my eyes as a grab a plastic plate and walk over to the potatoes, eggs and sausage.

The smell is certainly delicious, and it is making my mouth water rapidly as I place them on my plate.

"Good morning, baby." Michael says shyly and smiles down at my plate.

I felt a blush coming on my face, as he takes the tongs out of my hand and gets himself some food.

"Morning, how was your sleep?" I say, moving towards the pancake maker.

Michael groans as he moves down the line with me. "Eh, I missed kissing your cheek every time you move your body, holding your waist against me, staring at your beautiful face while you're asleep— I guess you could say I missed you terribly and I needed you with me. How was your sleep?"

I smile big as I put the mix into the pan, and turn around to see if anyone else came this early to breakfast.

"It was decent. Not the waking up part though." I laugh as I think back to this morning where Sydney clogged my nose.

Michael laughs as he takes my pancake off the pan. "Thanks!"

"Wait no- Michael!" I try getting back my pancake that he stole, but all his tall ass does is giggle and walk to his table with him and Janet.