Chapter- 17

(Do y'all even like this book? If so, thank you so much for reading. )

Michael pulls me in for a hug, as Janet coos once again.

"Janet stop with that."

"No." She fights back and laughs. "Shannon, honey, trust my brother. He will take good care of you."

I give Janet a smile as she taps my head.

"Janet, ah, you're kind of interrupting us-"

Janet shoots Michael a look. "You are about to make love to a minor?"

"I'm actually 17-"

"Save it honey-- wait what?"

Michael sighs and looks up at Janet. "Age doesn't matter, don't you know anything about love?"

"Don't you think you two are moving a bit fast?" Janet shoots back and crosses her arms.

"Michael, maybe-"

"I've known her long enough, I've seen her cry, I know this girl, Dunk! I know I want to be with her." Michael holds my hand firmly.

Janet pulls up a chair and sits. "Michael you know you gonna get caught."

"Janet, please be positive here. I thought you came over here to spend time in DC, not judge my relationship."

Brother and sister fights, wow.

"Michael I have nothing against you and your love for Shannon. I honestly love you two together! It's just me being your little sister." Janet sighs.

Michael sighs too and grabs ahold of Janet's hand. "Oh, Janet. You know I love you and you're my favorite sibling?"

She rolls her eyes. "If you plan on having sex it's not going to be in here. Do it in her room." Janet points to me.

"But I have the jacuzzi!"

"Alright, stop fighting, please!" I laugh, as I cover Michaels mouth.

Michael moans and looks to me. "If only that hand was those sweet lips of yours, girl."

"Alright!" Janet says, breaking the awkwardness. "I'm going shopping and I'll be back later with dinner?"

I see Michael's face form into a smirk as he nods. "Okay, sounds good."

"I'll be back later, bye Mike! Nice meeting you Shannon!" Janet walks out the door and shuts it.

Michael turns to me with a straight face. "You still love me right?"

I arch an eyebrow and cross my arms. "Only if you still love me."

"Jason texted you." Michael points to my phone and I open it.

Jason: I have a feeling you guys are getting some now... xD

"Okay, honestly, what's up with this kid?" Michael laughs, looking over my shoulder as I type.

Me: no, I'm not about that life.

"Yeah, but you're about that life if it's with me, girl." Michael nuzzles his chin into
my neck and kisses my neck.

I pressed send and threw my phone to the side. "Stop... Do we have any homework?"

"You just gotta write a three paragraph essay about what you learned."

I groan as I lay back on his bed. "I don't want to do it."

"I figured." Michael lays next to me and kisses my stomach.