Chapter- 9

"Shut the fuck up, and sit the fuck down!" Shawnette pushes me back into the lockers.

"I can't sit on the fucking ground, dumbass." I casually say, pushing her arms away.

"Bitch I'll make you sit on the fucking ground-" She whips her hair back and punches my stomach, making me drop to the floor.

"Shawnette get her!"

"Shannon! Beat this bitch to pieces!" Cat yells.

I quickly stand back up and wrap my arms around her and push her into the other side of the lockers.

"Shannon!" Brooke yells, trying to make me stop.

Isaac comes close to Shawnette and I. "Beat her Shawnette!"

Then Shawnette grabs me by the neck, and slams my head against the lockers. "Isaac hold her down!"

As Isaac was about to hold my shoulders, I kicked him in his private area and pushed him back with my foot.

"Shannon! You better stop! You're going to get into more trouble!" Peter yells.

"Bitch you don't touch Isaac!" Shawnette says, punching me across my face.

I knee her in her stomach and push her back. "Then bitch don't touch me or talk about my mom like that!" Holding her shoulder, I use my free arm and punch her jaw.

Before I could finish her off, Mr. Jackson pulls Shawnette away and Mr. Hooper pulls me back.

"Shawnette!" Mr. Jackson turns her around to face him.

"Miss Shannon-"

"Mr. Hooper, let me go. I'm all under control." I say, getting out of his grip.

He tells us to see him in his office. While Shawnette is being escorted by Mr. Hooper, I have Mr. Jackson holding my wrist gently.

"Shannon..." He whispered.

I snap my head toward him as he opens the office door. "What?"

"You gotta tell me what happened-"

I sit down in the seat as Shawnette sits in another, in front of Mr. Hoopers desk. Mr. Jackson, who is leaning on the doorframe.

"Care to explain this mishap?" Mr. Hooper puts his hands on his desk.

"She called my mother a-"

Shawnette hits me in the arm and scoffs. "Shut up, you don't know nothin'. Punk ass mother fuck-"

"Woah! We do not tolerate that language, Shawnette." Mr. Hooper points at Shawnette as she sits back in her seat.

"A weak, old piece of trash." I nearly choke on my words.

"That's not bad, just brush it off, Shannon." Mr. Hooper looks at me and smiles.

"Just brush it off?" Mr. Jackson steps in. "Excuse me, Marshal.. Shannon's mother has been through a very tough time in the hospital- she can't just brush that insult off!"

"Michael, look. This is my job. I know how to handle it." He raises his voice at Mr. Jackson.

"Mr. Hooper-"

"Silence, miss Shawnette. It's almost free block, so when the bell rings-"

Right as the bell rings, I get out of my seat and run to my locker, paying no mind to the people around me.

"What the hell happened?" Peter came over to me.

"She called mom a weak and old piece of trash, Peter." I shove all my stuff in my locker and get out some chips for a snack.