Chapter- 12

"Was the kiss heated?" Sydney asks, for the fifth time.

"It was about 10 seconds, the last three were him sucking on my bottom lip." I say the same thing. "And pass me the tanning oil."

As she hands it to me, my phone vibrates on the table in between Sydney and I.
I sit the tanning oil down and check my phone.

Mr. Jackson: Left your clothes here baby.

"Ooh, is it him?" Sydney asks, removing her sunglasses to look over to me.

I nod with a smile. "He said 'left your clothes here, baby.'" Trying to mimic his angelic voice, not working.

"Awh," Sydney coos. "He made it sound like you guys had sex!" She whispers, slapping my arm.

I smile at the thought. Shit, I must be really messed up in the head.

"What are you going to reply with?" Sydney asks.

I shrug as I sit my phone down. "I'm not texting him back. And forget the tanning oil, let's go and get ready for tonight."

"Ooh," Sydney coos. "Making him wait for your sexy ass!"

"Not." I laugh sarcastically as I get up from the chair. "Let's go, come on."

Sydney gets up, and we walk inside the hotel. As we walk down the hallway, Brooke and Abby stops in front of us.

"Someone looks like she lost her virginity." Brooke snarls at the both of us.

"And smokes weed!" Abby adds.

"Oh, you know Brooke, the spot where I was about to punch you is still calling my name from last time." I smile and cross my arms.

"You should've punched me then, you should've imagined what would go down." Brooke smirks.

I start to laugh, and hold my stomach. "Funny. And hello Abby."

"Hi Shannon." She says.

"So where's your clique?" Sydney asks Brooke and Abby.

"Where's your manners, newbie?" Brooke shoots back.

I step closer to the both of them and crack my knuckles. "Don't start with me."

•Mr. Jackson's POV•

The meeting is already done with, and I have to notify the kids when I get back to the room. And I have to return Shannon's clothes... What a good day.

I walk down the hallway, and not too far down I see a group of girls doing what it seems like-- fighting.

I pick up my pace and notice it's my two girls talking with Cottrells two girls.

And from what I can see is the back of Shannon, and my eyes are completely located in an unnecessary location at this time.

"Hey hey, what's going on with you girls?" I ask, pulling Shannon and Sydney back.

"I don't want to talk about it." Shannon looks at me with defeat in her eyes.

"Sydney?"

"Mr. Michael Jackson sir, they just came over and disturbed our walk." Sydney says, and I look at the two girls.

"Abby and Brooke, what's your side of the story?" I ask in an angry tone.

Shannon steps back in. "Nothing because they're the ones who started it!"

"Ah, Mr. Jackson," Brooke smirks, tapping her foot. "I see you and Shannon have something going on."

"What? No, that is illegal and against the rules. I would never like a student as anything but a student. What unbelievable behavior.." I lie, because I know it's against the rules. But I like Shannon, and no ones going to find out and stop me.