Chapter- 3

As Brooke and I walk into my house, we go upstairs into my room. To be honest, I like Michael. I like him a lot. He's so sweet, polite and hot as hell- just in case you didn't know.

"He likes you." Brooke said, plopping on my bed.

I look at her and roll my eyes. "Why would our teacher, Michael Jackson like me? I don't see it... Him liking some ugly ass girl like me."

Brooke leans against the wall with her legs sprawled out. "Shannon! You're not ugly! You're gorgeous!"

"How do you know he likes me, smart one?" I ask.

"Because, if he didn't, he wouldn't of asked you to give him a tour around the school. He wanted time to get to know you-- because he likes you."

I scoff and grab a water bottle out of my fridge. "Nonsense."

Brooke sits on the edge of my bed and shrugs. "He changed your phone wallpaper to himself."

"Doesn't mean anything."

"He gave you a hug, twice you said!"

She's right, his hugs are the best. Shit...

"Alright alright! Damn, he might like me. It doesn't matter!" I sit on my beanbag chair, and open a book.

Brooke comes, and kicks my beanbag, causing me to fall out of it. "Girl, don't do that 'it doesn't matter' shit to me. You like him too and you know it!"

I throw my book on my shelf, and lay on my stomach, on the ground and groan. "I don't like him, plus if I did, I would act totally different-"

"Shannon you cried in front of him. You never cry in front of people!"

Soon, Peter walks in and leans on the doorframe, crossing his arms. Brooke looks at me, I roll my eyes and stand up, crossing my arms in front of Peter.

"Why weren't you in the other classes, Shan?" Peter asks with a smirk.

I shrug, shuffling my feet. "I was giving Mr. Jackson a tour of the school. Why are you so worried about it?"

Peter chuckles and walks off, shaking his head. What the actual fuck. He just asks me a question and walks off. For real, what kind of person would do that?

---
Next day, Brooke and Shannon arrive at school.

Walking with Brooke to my locker, Logan leans on the locker next to mine.

"Hey, Shannon. I was wondering if you were going to that party this weekend."

I shrug, getting my shit from the locker, closing it and sighs. "I guess I am."

Then Logan has this big smile appear across his face. "Great, see you later."

"See ya."

Brooke and I walk into class, we notice that we are the only people in the room with Michael.

Wait... Michael who is sleeping. Brooke and I look at each other and smirk.

"Quick," Brooke says. "Get his phone."

I laugh as I walk quietly over to his desk, opening a drawer and grabbing his phone. I toss it to her, luckily she caught it. She gestures me to come over.

"Smile" Brooke says, as she snaps a picture of me. We go through his phone, trying to find out how to change the picture.

"Beyoncé..?" I say, as Brooke is still searching.

About a minute later, we find it and set it as his wallpaper. She hands me the phone and I walk back, carefully putting it back in the drawer.
I was walking back to Brooke, and for some reason, she had her mouth open in a gasp. I quickly turn around, and found Michael staring at me.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead!" I say, happily.

He nods and sits up. "Yeah. Mmhm. Top of the morning to you. Why are you here so early?"

Brooke chimes in and says. "We help figure stuff out for the field trip..."

Smh, we help figure out stuff for the field trip WHAT AN IDIOT.

But instead of calling her out, I go with it. "Yeah, we bring the stuff to the office."

Michael looks at us and nods. "Uh huh... Well, bring these down to the office and tell them we got everyone who's going, Brooke."

She nods, walks over to Michael as he hands her the forms and she walks out to the office.

Michael looks at me and arches an eyebrow. "What were you doing with my phone?"

My eyes widen and blush. "Same thing you did with my phone, smart one!"

Michael nods, he grabs his phone and looks at the picture. "You took away Beyoncé."

"Who has Beyoncé as their background photo?" I ask.

Michael looks at me with sad eyes. "I have Beyoncé as my background!"
He looks at it once again, chuckles and smirks. "But it's okay."

I tilt my head in confusion. "Why?"

He shrugs and bites his lip. "Eh, no it's not."

I cross my arms and sit on his desk, a few seconds later, he looks at me with the cutest smile and my phone goes off.

"Really?"
I walk over to my phone and open up the message.

"TWYMMF"

I roll my eyes, and reply back.

Tell that to Beyoncé.

"She's not my background anymore." Michael looks at me.

"Good, then you don't have to drool over her." I say, with a small laugh.

Michael bites his lip and points towards my butt. "I kinda was drooling over that package you got in those shorts."

He was staring at my butt. Michael Jackson, was staring at my butt. My teacher, was staring - may I add, drooling, over my ass.

"Excuse me?" I say, my face getting hot.

Michael nods and gestures towards my seat. "Take your seat, miss Shannon."