Chapter 18.

I don't want to go back to school so i went to the local park. I sat on the bench & watched all the kids play. Some sweet & some just bad as hell. It wasn't too long before one of the parents caught one of their kids playing outside while they were on punishment.

"Getcho ass in this car!" One parent says to her son. "Yo ass know you ain't suppose to be outside. What you want is an ass whooping, huh?"

"N-n-no ma'a-" The child starts but his mother shot him up with the quickness.

"Shut the fuck up & get in the car!"

The little boy headed to the car with his head down. I could tell he was embarrassed by the other little kids laughing at him.

"I would never do that to you." I look down rubbing my stomach.

"Hey Pariah." A strange but familiar voice says.

I look up & its John. The man who raped me when i was 12. My heart starts pounding like never before. John was about Mikes age. The difference about John is he always get what he wants, the word no isn't in his vocabulary.

"Don't get too happy to see me." He says sarcastically. "I haven't seen you since you moved out your mama house. How you been?"

As i open my mouth my voice starts to shake. "I-I'm fine." I've never been so scared in my life. "I have to go now." I get up & starts walking so fast you might as well call it running. I made it to the front of the park before he catches up & grabs me.

"Oh Pariah, how much I've missed you." He hugs me so tight it hurts.

John is crazy. Like looney tooney type crazy. He's all nice to you at first then you're nice to him then he catches feelings when you wanna just be friends then BOOM! He rapes you. John came off as a person who would protect me from my abusive father but he turned out to be just like him in a way.

"John, please." I plead.

He lets go. "You don't miss me?"

"John can i please just leave." I say trying to avoid the word no.

"I guess you can being that my ride is pulling up."

I look back & it's Mike. What in the entire fuck?

"What up my boy!" John yells out.

"What's up Johnny!" Mike yells back. "Baby?" Mike squint his eyes looking at me. "What you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in school?"

"Baby?" John questions. "Mike, this you?"

"Yeah, man." Mike gets out the car & walks over to me. Putting his arm around me. "This the one I've been telling you about. She's having my first child."

"Aww man, congratulations." John says hugging him then looking at me like he's angry.

"Baby, this is my friend John & John this my baby, Pariah." Mike introduce us having no idea we've already met.

"A pleasant to meet you." John says trying to play a roll.

Oh, we've met before & it wasn't so pleasant.

"We need to talk." I turn to Mike. Not only is he best buds with the man who raped me but i can't forget about Kim paying him to knock me up.

"We can talk about it at the house." Mike says. "Come on John."

"Where's he going?" I question Mike.

"Oh, he's staying with us for a little while. Until he's able to get back on his feet." Mike answers.

John looks back & gives me a shitty grin. I just want to ball up & die already.