Chapter 12.

I finally wake up wanting to take a shower. I feel like i need to be cleaned after the stunt Kim tried to pull. I fellt so dirty. While in the shower i heard banging on the door. I'm guessing Kim isn't here because she's quick to open the door hoping some dick just pop up. I hopped out the shower & put a towel around me. I run to the door & it's Trend.

"What the fuck happened to you?" I question surprised at his beat up face.

"They jumped me." Trend relpies.

"Who jumped you?" My adrenaline goes sky rocket.

"Mari had some niggas beat my ass after school." he starts. "Man, i know that's your friend & all but i can't tolerate her no more."

I understand where Trend is coming from so i don't even question his decision. I got to the kitchen & put ice in a bag. I know this will mean war for Mari & Trend. I wish nun of this happened but i won't pit myself in the mix.

"Lemme see." I put the ice on Trend black eye gently.

"You don't have to do this." Trend says dazing into my eyes.

"What are friends for?"

Trend grabs the ice from my hand & put it to the side. He comes closer to me.

"What are you-" i start but Trend interrupts me with a kiss & from there, the unthinkable happens.