Chapter 03.

I was so flabbergasted about what just happened. I know it was wrong but it felt so good. Walking in the house I could look Connie in the eyes with no hesitation. No guilt in my heart like I thought I would feel when I seen her.

"Where my shit at, where my shit at? Ayee." Kim raps to me.

"Really dude?" Connie laughs.

I hand Kim her shit & she starts to roll up instantly. She hands me a 3.5 for me to break down. I use my bong most of the time but today I felt like cheefing.

"I see my mom dropped you off." Connie points out.

"Yeah." I try to keep this brief.

"Y'all talk about anything."

"Na, wasn't much talking." I say reminiscing about Ms. Diamond slippery tongue flickering on my clit.

"Uh, okay. So I wanted to talk about prom. I was thinking we wear red and-"

"I'm not wearing red. I'm wearing blue." I cut her off.

Next thing you know we're arguing about what color to wear to prom. I really didn't give a fuck if we wore red, white or blue. I just needed a reason for Connie wanting to leave because 8 o'clock was approaching faster than I thought. Connie called Ms. Diamond to come get her. As Connie was waiting on her ride I started getting ready when I looked at the clock it was 7:43 p.m. I knew not to dress all fancy & shit because ain't shit fancy out here. So I dressed casual. Jeans, a fitted shirt & tennis shoes.

Ten minutes after Connie left Mike pulled up honking the horn.

"Who's that?" Kim being nosy.

"Mind your business shawty." I demanded walking out the door.

I get in the car & Mike is eyeing me like I was his pray. Not much words were said but I could tell he was kinda nervous too.

"So how old are you?" Mike asked.

"14." I tremble saying.

"Gaaahhdamn!"

"What?"

"That ass don't look 14."

I feel so uncomfortable so I sit in silence. My luck with men weren't the best. I was raped at the age of 12 & ever since then I've been avoiding them. Mike can see how weirded out he's made me so he tries to rearrange his words.

"I mean like, your body in more like a 20 year old. I guess it's the food they feed y'all at school."

"Yeah, maybe." I just agree.