Chapter 02.

"You shouldn't park here Ms. Diamond." I suggested.

"Just call me Diamond baby." She says leaning over.

"Little close, aintchu?"

"Not close enough." She's leans in closer and our lips begin to touch. I ain't shit so I began to kiss back.

Ms. Diamond was 37 but she didn't look it. She was bad. Almost as bad as Connie.

We stop kissing and boy it's awkward. For me not for her. She starting trying to get in these pants and I didn't stop her. I pushed the seat back and let it back as far as it could go. She pulled down my pants and starts kissing on my thighs. Temptation starts rising. I begin to get more moist by her soft kisses on my thighs. She guided her tongue from my thigh to my clitoris. I let out a slight moan. The feeling was amazing. Grabbing and scratching the seat as she kiss my pussy so softly. She slides two fingers inside me and in me she moves her fingers in a "come here" motion. My legs begin to shake uncontrollably while my eyes rolled to the back if my head.

"You're gonna make me cum!" I yell out.

She begins to finger me faster and suck my clit even softer. I start to cum & she doesn't stop. My pussy juice is running all down her fingers. She pulls out her fingers and put them in my face telling me to taste myself. I do as she ask while she slurps up the mess I made. Then comes up to kiss me.

"Does Connie make you come that fast?" She asked.

"No ma'am." I say still in shock about what just happened.

She begins to giggle. "You don't have to call me ma'am. I'm yours now. Whenever you need me, you call. You hear me?"

I nod my head and pull up my pants. I open the car door to get out but she grabs me and starts to kiss me.

"This is our little secret." She add. "And don't forget. Whenever you need me, just call."