Chapter 10.

The bell to go home rings. Trend, Z, & Mari meet up with me in the car rider lane.

"Riah, let us come chill at your house man. I'm tired of being at home with my brother's & sister's." Mari suggest. Mari have 5 brother's & 4 sisters they lived a few blocks away from me so she came over most of the time.

"And you know you gotta take me with you." Mari little cousin, Ray Ray, says walking up to us. He was the same age as me just a year younger than Mari.

"Na bruh bruh. Yo theving ass ain't allowed back in my house." I say with no hesitation. "Last time you was there our forks went missing & we trying to keep our spoons."

"Come on man, a young nigga out here just trying to make some money. Plus your sister got good China." Ray Ray confessed.

"Ray Ray, just being the shit says Made in China doesn't mean its China." I explan.

Trend starts laughing. "Ole dumb ass nigga."

"You can hop of my cousin slob." Mari says. "He ain't the brightest thing but niether are you."

"Riah, get your friend because I'll send some real hittas to her temple." Trend threatens.

"I'm really tired of both of y'all shit." Z adds. "Yeah, Z keep quiet most of the time but i got nerves too & y'all getting on my last one."

BEEP! Mike blows the horn for me to come on.

"Look guys, I'm not gonna be home no time soon. I gotta go." I say trying to rush but Mari, Z & Trend follows. As i get in the car & tired to shut the door Z stops it from closing.

"You must be the famous Mike that we discussed today in 1st period?" Z question.

"You was talking about me today in class?" Mike asks me with a grin.

"Na, your punk ass sister was. Almost have to smack that bitch." Mari adds.

"Shawty you wasn't gone smack La'dayday." Mike says getting angery.

"La'dayday?" We all say looking at Mike.

"With a name like that I'd me mad as hell everyday too." Mari adds.

"Look, we're just gonna go. I'll catch up with you guys later." I shut the door & Mike drives off.

"Look you need to check that bitch." Mike says pointing his finger to my temple.

"Watch your fucking mouth." I push Mike hand out of my face. We argue the whole ride to his place & even after we get inside. "Your sister was dead ass disrespecting me. Saying I'm just wanna your ho's allat extra shit."

"You gonna listen to her or listen to me."

"How about you check that bitch?"

With the swiftness Mike puts his hand around my neck & the back of my head hits the wall. "Don't you ever call my sister out if her name! Do you hear me?"

SMACK! The palm of my hand hit the side of Mike face so hard I'm sure the whole block could hear it. Mike comes at me like he's ready to work my ass but he starts kissing me. He puts his hands down the back of my pants & starts squeezing my ass.

"You acting up. This is what you want from me?" Mike asks while still tonguing me down. I didn't even get a chance to answer. Mike picks me up & the kissing leads to his room where he take mine & his clothes off. He turns me around & strokes me with a long & deep stroke. A big gasp came from my mouth. "Yeah, you feel that dick?" Mike questions while he gives my ass a smack. After a few pumps i couldn't take that much dick. I put my hand back so i can push him off a little but that wasn't stopping Mike. Matter of fact that encourage him to pump all of his dick in me harder & faster. As i try to push him back a little he grabs my arm & takes full control while telling me to take his dick. With Mike in control theres no running. All i could do was take it. I ain't wanna seem like no punk bitch anyhow. With so much dick in me my tight little pussy rapped around his dick like an anaconda trying to kill its pray. With pump after pump i got more moist & i was close to climax.

"I'm about to cum!" We both yell out at the same time.

"Ah fuck! I can't hold back." Mike worries.

"Fuck, don't stop. I'm almost there." I tell him.

Mike lets out a big grunt & keeps his dick in place. He was cumming but so was I. I moved my body in a back & forth motion so i could fulfill my climax & Mike starts to quiver & trys to keep me in place. After it all we just fall on the bed & starts cuddling.