Chapter 17.

Being that i have nothing left to say to Trend i walk across the street to Kim house.

"Pariah!" Trend yells. "What are you doing?"

"Go back to school Trend." I suggest. "Don't worry about me."

He does just that. As i was walking to Kim house i see Mike parked outside. What the fuck? What was he doing here? I go through the back door being that that was the only door that didn't make noise when opening it. I hear Mike & Kim talking in the living room.

"She's pregnant." I hear Mike tell Kim. "Now give me the money."

"Here." Kim tells him.

I hear Mike opening up an envelope. "This isn't all of it." I can hear the anger in his voice.

"You're right, it's half of it. You get the other half when she has the baby."

"That wasn't the deal." Mike pledges angrily. "You said to gether pregnant & i get the money."

After Mike calms down Kim starts back talking to him. "See here's the thing. A lot of things can go wrong during a pregnancy. I just wanna make sure the baby is here first just in case she doesn't have a miscarriage. So when the baby is born you can get the other half."

Mike sighs. "I've already grown feelings for your sister & i think I'm in love with her."

Kim starts laughing. "In love? Falling in love with my 14 year old sister wasn't apart of the deal. Nigga, you're 24 for crying out loud."

"But you're paying this 24 year old man to knock your 14 year old sister up!" I can hear it in Mikes voice that he's mad. "Just so your little selfish ass can have a little niece or nephew to take care of since you can't have kids. You know Pariah won't be able to take care of the kid on her own so you think she's just gonna give it to you, huh?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Kim crys out.

"She was 14!" Mike yells. "14!"

"Yeah, that's something we both knew." Kim says wiping her tears.

"Take your money." I hear Mike throwing the envelope. "You're not getting that baby Kim. That's my seed. Me & Pariah are gonna take care of that baby ourselves."

"Oh, you Mr. Big Man now, huh? That's you're seed?" Kim questions. "THAT'S GONNA BE MY BABY! YOU HEAR ME? MINE!"

I hear a SMACK so hard that i jump & gasp. Quickly putting my hand over my mouth & quietly walking towards the door.

"That's my baby bitch." I hear Mike say before he leaves.

I walk out the back door. I don't know what to think. I'm more sad than pissed. I feel played & i can't believe my own sister set me up. The whole walk back to school Mike is texting & calling me so i just turn my phone off. My heart is so heavy. Kim tried getting me to fuck other men with her but to get me pregnant dawg? Never would've saw it coming.

So many thoughts running through my head I'm even thinking about killing the baby. Why would I want to bring a baby in such a cruel world?

Connie mom pulls up beside me as I'm walking. What does this bitch want now?

"Get in." She demands.

"I ain't in the mood Ms. Diamond. Leave me the hell alone nie." I kept walking.

She parks the car & get out.

"What Diamond?" I say irritably.

"What's up with you & Connie breaking up?" She questions. "How am i suppose to see you now?"

"Selfish ass Diamond." I laugh getting upset. "You're not suppose to see me! The only time you were suppose to see me is when i was with your daughter. All that other shit, you fucked up for that."

"You're the one who fucked her bestfriend!" She says trying to pledge her case.

"And you're super Mom?" I question sarcastically. "You enjoy eating my pussy. WHY!? Why do you enjoy fucking with me when you know your daughter is in love with me?"

"Because I was in love with your mom!" She yells out like it was a relief.

"What?" I'm confused. "My mother? The one who kicked me out because she thought i was the disgrace to the family? My mom? The one who wants absolutely nothing to do with me because...."

"Because you were a spitting image of her." Ms. Diamond finishes.

No fucking way.

I'm speechless so i continue to walk back to school. Way too much on my temple just forthe morning.