Chapter 04.

We pull up to Chinese place that all the big time drug dealers go to. We take our seats & it's like everybody knows Mike.

"Ayee, Mike!" A man yells sitting at a table from our far right. "That's you? Boy I tell ya, I see you with a young fine thang everytime you come in here."

"Aye man chill." Mike gives him a look.

We're quite for a while until i break the awkward silence. "You never told me how old you were."

"24." He says looking me dead in my eyes.

"U-u-oh." I stutter.

"Is that a problem for you?" He asks.

"If me being 14 isn't a problem for you then you being 24 isn't a problem for me."

The waiter comes over before Mike could say anything else. "Do you know what you would like or you all need a little more time?"

"I'll just take the boneless spare ribs with chicken fried rice." I start. "With a pink lemonade."

"Okay, & you sir?" The waiter looks at Mike.

"Yeah, gimme some of the fresh cat. Don't bullshit me this time cuz last time y'all gave me some of that old dog & y'all thought I wouldn't notice. But i know the difference between old dog & fresh cat."

I try to hard to keep my laughter in.

"& i want the rat fried rice with ice tea."

"Rat fried rice?" I question.

"Yeah. The pork in the pork fried rice is really rat." He explains. "Like the chicken in the chicken fried rice you're about to receive is really cat."

I just sit there with my mouth wide open.

"It's all cool though. They clean them very well & it's very tasteful." The waiter butts in.

"Okaaaay. Well excuse me as I go to the bathroom." I get up heading to the bathroom.

The bathroom is so nice & clean. They also have one of those people who hand you towels & shit in there too. I just look at myself in the mirror & ask myself what have i gotten myself into? While looking in the mirror i see Ms. Diamond walking in. My eyes get huge.

"You stalking me bitch?" I say not knowing that would come out my mouth.

"Lock the door & don't you dare let anyone in." Ms. Diamond tells the bathroom attendant. The attendant does exactly what's she's told. "Yeah, i followed you. I just couldn't get the sweet taste of that pussy out of my mouth." She starts to feel on herself while getting closer to me. I get cornered into the wall.

"Ms. Diamond, right now wouldn't be the best time." I say getting wet because Ms. Diamond starts kissing on my neck & nibbling on my ear.

"I heard you & Connie got into an argument over some real petty shit." She says unbuttoning my pants. "Lemme make that up to you."

Next thing you know i have my leg up on the sink while Ms. Diamond is sucking up all the juices that run down the leg that's on the floor. I began to touch my breast as I feel her tongue going inside my pussy back out & then around my clit.

"You." Ms. Diamond points at the bathroom attendant. "Get over here & suck on her titties."

Surprisingly she does what she's told. Now i have some random bitch sucking on my brest & my girlfriend mother eating the soul out my pussy. I instantly cum back to back to back to back. After Ms. Diamond licking up my mess her & the attendant finally stops. I pull my pants back up. "Next time, warn me before you start pulling shit like this." & walks out the door.