Chapter 08.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! The alarm goes off. It's time for school. I get dressed, put that thang in my bag & starts walking to school. My school, MLK High, was right down the street & a left from Kim place. The bus comes by but walking is way much better than riding that broke down ass bus. This way i can clear my mind & all that was on my mind was Connie. I never done Connie so wrong before. I love this girl but my actions don't show it. While walking to school Ms. Diamond pulled up next to me.

"Get in the fucking car, NOW!" Ms. Diamond yells out the window. I kept walking cuz i didn't have time for Diamond weird ass. "So you don't hear me? Oh, okay." She pulls up on the sidewalk, parks then gets out the car. SMACK! I felt against my face.

"You are your daughter's mother." I tell her with a smile on my face.

Diamond gets all up in my face. "When i say it's our little secret that's wtf i mean. My daughter means everything to me. I'd be damn if i loose her."

"Diamond, gtf out my face. Out here making scenes & shit talmbout our little secret. Hell, from the looks of it you trying to make it everybody secret." I start walking around her but she grabs.

"Don't you walk away from me."

I push her off me & get in her face. "Look I'm not one of you little ho's you be pimping. Riah not with the getting punked by a bitch shit."

A nice ass benz pull up beside us. Mike hops out, "is there a problem?"

Damn, how many cars you got? "No, it's no problem. Lets go." I tell Mike getting into his car.

"What was all that?" He questions me.

"I can't do this anymore." I say out of the blue.

"Can't do what?"

"This, us, whatever we are doing. It has to stop."

"Na, ion think so."

My heart drops. What have i gotten myself into?

"See, i brought you into my home. I don't just do that to any girl. I usually pick these ho's up & get a room. But you? Na, not you. I see something different in you. Yeah, you got a girlfriend but what can she do for you? I can be your man, i can show you what love & affection really is. I will make you feel like the world is ours." He says so genuinely.

"I just-"

"Just think about it." He tells me while pulling up to the school.

I get out & walk through the school doors & who is the first person i see? Keya.

Fuck.