Chapter 11.

My alarm goes off & it's time for me to go to school. As i make my way to the kitchen i smell bacon, eggs, grits & spam.

"Good morning baby." Michael says from the stove.

"Good morning." I say kissing him. I look over & see La'dayday sitting at the table. "Nice to see you again." I grin.

"Umm, Mike? I thought you didn't let these ho's in your place." La'dayday says.

I began to laugh. Letting this bitch know I'm unbothered from her words.

"La'dayday, watch your damn mouth!" Mike walks over to the table pulling my seat out so i can sit then takes his seat. "You're going to have to learn to like her because she hasn't done anything to you. I done told you about that shit."

"About what shit?" La'dayday questions.

"Acting like the world owes you something." Mike answers. "Right now, we're all we got."

"All who got? I don't need this bitch." La'dayday snaps.

"Chill with your words." I say very calmly.

Mike slams his fist on the table so hard that the food hops up from its plate. "La'dayday, you will not speak to her in that way. She has not disrespect you so it should be vice versa. Understood? "

"But-" La'dayday starts but Mike wouldn't dare let her finish.

"UNDERSTOOD!?"

"Yes." She answers.

"Good. Lets hold hands & say prayers.

After we ate it was time for school. Mike told us to get our things & lets go.

"I think ima just stay home today." I tell Mike.

"You sure baby?" He questions.

"Yes baby, I'm sure." I answer. "Just drop me off at the crib."

And Mike did just that. I walked in on Kim fucking some dude on the couch. I walk straight pass her in disgust. I closed my door but i could hear the man ask could i join them & Kim telling him to hold on she'll ask. My heart dropped. How could she even say that? Kim making her way to the back i get more & more nervous.

"Hey little sister." Kim starts.

"No." I let be known.

"Why not? His dick game is good girl. You don't know what you're missing." She trys to persuade me.

"Kim. No. Can you please leave?"

"Alright." Kim start to walk out. "You're gonna have to grow up some day. 14 is when you became a women. You gotta learn to give that pussy up to some men cuz these girls can't please you like a man."

I lock my door once she leaves & just lay down in disbelief. Unknowingly, i doze off.