Chapter 09.

I try to walk pass Keya as swiftly as possible without her seeing me. I rush into the bathroom & run into a stall. Thanking the heaven's above she didn't see me.

"Come the fuck out the bathroom Pariah."

Fuck. I celebrated way too early. "Can a bitch shit in peace please?"

"Pariah bring yo ass out here!" She bangs on the stall door. "How you gone talk about my bestfriend mama like that? You ain't shit, you know that?"

I walk out the stall & into Keya face. "If i ain't shit, you ain't shit either!" Keya gets quiet & looks off. I can tell shes mad. "You know you miss this slippery tongue around them pretty little nipples. Say you don't." Keya stands quiet. "Yeah, you just mad I'm with Connie & not your snake ass."

"You know you were suppose to be mine!" Keya bucks back but ends up calming down. "What does Connie have that i don't? I know you love our sex & this fat ass." Keya grabs my hand & put it down her pants. "And i know her pussy can't get ocean wet like this." She pecks my lip with a kiss.

"Loyalty." I say aloud.

"Huh?" She's confused.

"Loyalty. Connie knows loyalty shawty. Something yo ass know nothing about." I pull my hand from Keya pants & walks out the bathroom.

I make it a second late to class & Mr. Zoe locked me out. "Come on Mr. Zoe. Let a bitch in." I plead.

"No ma'am Ms. Hans. You know to be on time." Mr. Zoe says walking away from the door.

Luckily my niggas Mari, Z & Trend made it to class on time. So i give them the signal to open the door. Mari came to the door to open it but right before she opened it Mr. Zoe tells her she better not but she does anyways.

"Mari, I'm going to write you a referral." Mr. Zoe threatens.

"I mean, that sounds good & all but I'm sure you don't want your wife to know about you & Lexi from you 7th period & y'all secret 8th period classes." Mari threatens back.

"You wouldn't." Mr. Zoe eyes widen.

"On crip." Mari replies.

"Please, have a seat ladys." Mr. Zoe insist.

Mari & Z were crips. They daddies were og's of rollin 60's. Trend was the Piru ass nigga. Mari did not like this nigga worth nothing. She just talarated him cuz i hang with him. Z, she just didn't care. As long as she wasn't disrespected she was cool. As we take our seats Trend had to say some slick shit.

"Look shawty, ima need you to keep that crip shit to a minimum."

"Says the undercover crip." Mari says throwing a shot.

"6 times 10 with the s on the end cuz. Act like you know something." Z butts in.

"Y'all chill." I say.

"Bitch why were you late?" Z questions.

"Man, i ran into Keya in the bathroom. Shawty put my hands down her pants & all." I start.

"I know you fucking lying!" Z says in shock.

"Man, i ain't surprised. Shawty looked like the type." Mari throws in.

"Could've told you about shawty. She a straight freak. Head crazy too. Made a nigga cum three times. Back to back to back." Trend says fantasizing. "Almost made me wife her ass that night."

"I know whatchu mean bruh, trust me. We in the same boat." I say.

"Alright class. Quiet down." Mr. Zoe starts but as always ain't nobody listening to bruh. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" The whole class got quiet except Mari.

"Who the fuck you telling to shut the fuck up?!" Mari hops up & i see she got her thang in the back of her pants. So i quickly grab her to get her to chill cuz knowing Mari she would kill this nigga if he said the wrong thing.

"Chill bruh. Just sit down. Hear this fuck nigga out." I tell her.

"Na, let her stupid ass do it." Trend gases the situation.

"Na, chill." I say covering Mari mouth cuz i know she would say something to get her head even hotter.

"Pariah, please tame your little so called friends." Mr. Zoe usually was chill but today something got into him. "Now, lately you guys have been taking my kindness for weakness. Time to get some work done or you can leave & go be drug dealers like the rest of your family members."

"Hol hol hold the fuck up." A tall borderline overweight girl says with a real nasty attitude. "My brother Mike make more money than you in a day than you make in a year patna." Her & her friend dapes up.

"Girl i know that's right. Mike fine ass." Her friend adds.

"Your brother Mike?" I question.

"Who's asking?" She replies with the same attitude she has towards Mr. Zoe.

"She's asking bitch." Mari speaks up. Mari quick to jump down a bitch throat & Z would be waiting for a bitch to hit so she can work a bitch herself.

"Hold up shawty. Do you know who you talking to?" The slightly overweight girl asks.

"Na, bitch you don't-" Mari starts but i cut her off.

"Hold up shawty. If we talking about the same Mike then lemme introduce myself. I'm Riah & your brother would do anything to keep me around."

"Shawty you just another ho my brother scooped up. Yeen nobody, you just like the rest of his little birds. Ho i ain't stuntin' you."

"Lemme get this bitch Riah." Mari begs.

"Na, i got it." I tell her. "I can show you better than i can tell you. I'll see you around baby." I tell her calmly & ignore whatever else she says.