MPMH - Chapter 2

MPMH - Chapter 2

GHAVE

"What the fvck ?" I suddenly cuss when I saw the food on our table.
What kind of food is this ? Or should I ask, is this really a food ? By the looks of it, i'm not sure if it is.

"Sir. " I automatically turned my gaze on my beautiful wife with her hello kitty apron and pink ribbon on her head. She looks so cute.

"You've cooked all of this ?" I asked, pointing the food.

She nodded. "Yup, I cooked all of this just for you. Sana magustuhan mo. Hindi man kaaya-aya ang itsura niya, masarap naman siya. " she proudly said.

I smile. "Thank you, love. " I know, pinaghirapan niya 'tong lutuin kaya kahit kakaiba ang itsura niya, I will eat it.

"Your very very much welcome, Sir. " One thing I love about her is her genuine smile and attitude.
Tuwing pagod ako sa trabaho basta makita ko lang siyang nakangiti pag-uwi ko, ayos na ko.

"Kain na, Sir. "

Tumango na lang ako. Uupo na sana ako ng tawagin niya ko. "Sir. "

"Why ?"

She leaned closer to me and kiss my cheeks. I smile and look at her. Her face is now turning red. She bit her lip and ran towards our room. I chuckled. My cute wife. I sat on the chair and start eating her made breakfast for me. I don't even care about the looks and taste of it. All I know is i'm just happy.

***

I was waiting for my wife when someone called me. I immediately answer the call. It's Kate, my co-teacher.

"Hello, Sir Ghave."

"Speaking. " I answer. "Do you need anything, Kate ?"

"Sorry, did I disturb you ?"

Umiling ako. "No, it's fine. So, why did you call me all of a sudden ?" I asked.

"I just want to invite you. " she said.

I frowned. "Where ?"

"This sunday. Binyag ng baby ko !" Oh, shoot !

"Sorry, I forgot ! Ninong nga pala ako. Thanks for reminding me. "

"No problem, Sir. Aasahan kita sa sunday, ha ?"

I nod. "Yeah, sure. Bye !" then I ended up the call.

"Ehem, ehem. " I put my cellphone first on top of study table before looking at my sexy wife. I gulp when I saw her. Tanging tuwalya lang ang nakatapis sa buong katawan niya. Shit ! Why do you have to do this, love ? I feel like you're seducing me.

"Sino 'yung kausap mo ?" I came back to my senses when I heard her accusing voice. Hindi ko namalayan nasa harap ko na pala siya.

"Just a co-teacher. "

She raised her one eye-brow. "Really, Sir ?" Pinameywangan niya pa ko.

Shit, love ! Nadi-distract ako sayo. "Yes, love. "

"Hmmpp, fine. " I could sense a hint of irritation in her voice. "Kanina pa kita tinatawag dahil nakalimutan ko 'yung damit ko tapos 'yun pala may kalandian ka lang sa telepono. "

I can't help but to chuckled. Babalik na sana siya sa banyo ng higitin ko siya paupo sa lap ko. I saw her face turned red. She's so cute. "You're jealous ?"

She looked away. "Hindi, ah ! Hindi talaga. "

Natawa ulit ako. "Okay ! Wait for me. I'll just call her again. " But i'm just joking.

"Sige, subukan mo lang. " pananakot niya.

I raised my two hands as if i'm a criminal who got caught. "Hindi na nga, love. "

She bit her lips and pouted. Shit ! My wife is turning me on. I want to taste that sweet lips again. "Oo na ! Nagseselos na ko. Ikaw naman kasi-" I cut her by kissing her lips. I don't think I can't stop now. Lalo pa't tanging tuwalya lang ang suot niya.

I know, she doesn't know how to answer my kiss. She's pure and innocent after all. Kung hindi nga lang siya nag-aaral ngayon, I will make her pregnant again and again. She makes me crazy for her. This cute little woman. Halos maputol na ata ang litid ko sa leeg dahil sa pagpipigil wag ko lang siyang magalaw. But I don't think I can't stop now. She's already a graduating college this year so siguro naman pwede na.

I deepened the kiss while my hands are roaming around her body. Hindi natuloy 'yung honeymoon namin dahil na rin sa trabaho ko pero sisiguraduhin kong matutuloy na 'yon ngayon. She tried to answer my kiss and I can't help but to groaned. My kisses went down to her neck. I gently bit it and suck it after. I heard her moan. That's my mark that saying this girl is only mine. Nang mahagip ng kamay ko 'yung tuwalya niya ay agad ko 'yong hinila pababa. I saw her eyes widened.

"S-sir. " She's blushing.

I looked at her body. I'm a lucky bastard for having her. I look at her eyes with love and admire in my eyes. "I love you, love. "

She hugged me tight. I know that everytime she's doing this, she's hiding her body. I laughed. She's shy. "Love you too, Sir. " she whispered. She's like a baby.

I kissed again her neck down to her shoulder. I really love her sweet yet innocent smell. Even if there's someone that want to show off from my pants I can still........urrghhh ! Shit ! I leaned closer to her ear and whisper the word, "Sorry, love. "

Inabot ng kamay ko 'yung tuwalya at agad 'yon tinakip ulit sa katawan niya. "Dress up for now and we'll start after. "

"Okay !" She stood up and go to the bathroom.

Napailing na lang ako. Shit this body of mine. Ayokong mag-isa pero hindi ko ata kaya. Pinasasakit ng love ko 'yung puson ko. Palagi na lang akong nabibitin. But I know she's not yet ready and I understand that.
Even if we're husband and wife now, nothing happened to us or should I say, no other than a kiss.I also promise to her that I can wait until she graduate and become a teacher same as me. I just love her that much. I don't know what potion she use to makes me crave and crazy for her.

But fvck this effin body of mine. I can't control it now.

***

Sorry for my wrong grammar. Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. :'>