15. Move Into Light

A/N: I have homework to do, but I'm choosing you guys instead ._. And maybe playing a little bit of League as well xD Otherwise, hope you all enjoy :P

BTW, there will be some insight into Gwen and Aura's past a bit more ;D

Song above is 'Move Into Light' by Juventa (feat. Erica Curran) Koven Remix in the Nightcore version :)

Image above is roughly how I imagine Hunter :3

*~*

I didn't see Aura again until Monday morning, and I had barely gotten any sleep over the weekend, my mind drifting off with thoughts of her and the Headmaster.  I was just hoping that we had the same class together.  I met up with Elliot, him having stayed with Hunter in the Prefect's special Dorm Room.  As for Hunter himself, he was quiet this morning.  He didn't speak, only looked morbid, and I had a pretty good guess on why.

My hair, on the other hand, was permanently colored white.  No Magic could undo the change, sadly, and Elliot tried everything--I had tried myself only once, but turned out to have a static cling for the next three hours, having to refrain from touching Elliot in any way since I shocked him every time I did.  It was actually rather entertaining after a while.

I walked into class with Elliot and Hunter by my side, and everyone immediately stared at us upon our entrance.  I subtly hid myself behind my boyfriend, not enjoying the stares I was receiving until a group of girls approached us.  I gulped.  Oh no.  "Hey, who are you guys?" one of the girls asked, her glasses sliding down her nose as she pushed them back up, making her brown eyes look bug-eyed.

Elliot gave them what seemed like a forced smile, and bowed formally in their direction.  "My name is Eli Brookes, and this is Gwen Gardens," Elliot gestured down at me, "we're temporary transfer students here from Brickstone Academy."

One of the girls turned to her dirty-blonde-haired friend.  "Isn't that the school Arios transferred to?" I heard them whisper, and my ears perked up at my childhood friend's name.

"You know Ari?" I couldn't help but ask, peeking out around from my boyfriend's broad shoulder.

"'Ari'?" the one with glasses questioned.

I slowly nodded my head.  "You're talking about Arios Mavel, right?  I've known him since we were kids, and I also happen to have him for homeroom back at Brickstone."  They seemed to beam at that and swarmed me then, asking me questions about Arios and how he was doing, if he had met any girls there and was dating someone yet.  I merely chuckled.  "Ari actually happened to find his Buddy over there.  And she happens to be my roommate."  The girls seemed to become really excited about that since they hadn't found their Buddies yet, and were now starting to wonder if they were at Brickstone.

After a while, they began to snicker and peer over at the other side of the room where I followed their gazes, and found Aura heading to her seat.  I blinked as she seemed to wipe something off her desk and flicked her hand towards the ground afterwards.  I glanced back at Elliot, and he silently understood my request as he headed over to Aura and sat down at her right, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Um, excuse me for a moment," I excused myself from the girls and knew they were watching me as I made my way over towards the girl I wanted to protect.  "Aura?"  She looked up at me and I smiled softly down at her, knowing not to bring up the topic of what happened on Friday with her.

"What is it?" she asked emotionlessly as she dug through her bag for her school supplies.

"Can I sit by you?" I asked, and she snapped her blue eyes up at me, and I wished they were their normal mismatched color.  I wished that she didn't have to hide.