4. Your Biggest Mistake

A/N: Hope you all enjoy ^.^

Dedicated to that one person who threatened to kill me if I didn't update this ;D Lol

Song above is 'Your Biggest Mistake'  by Ellie Goulding in the Nightcore version :3

Image above is roughly how I imagine Loki :3

*~*

I sighed and finally gathered the last bunch of frogs as I set them free outside in the Courtyard.  I groaned, and stretched my arms above my head to get the kinks out of my back from bending over in the last hour or so.  Sitting down on a nearby bench under the scorching sun, I went over the events of what happened in class mere moments ago.

"MISS GARDENS!" Professor Ivangard bellowed, and I flinched, the frog atop my head hopping down onto my desk.  I was never really fond of frogs before, but I suppose being around so many at the moment, I grew to like them.

"Yes?" I squeaked, and Rian shifted in his seat uneasily beside me.

"Would you care to explain why there are amphibians in my classroom?"  He glared at me with narrowed eyes, and I flinched at his tone while fiddling with my fingers.

"Um. . .my Magic tends to act up and only works on animals," I mumbled, and he shook his head just as a frog plopped itself on top.  I bit my lip to hold back my laugh.  Professor Ivangard's eyebrow twitched with irritation.

"Then you shall stay after class and release every frog into the Courtyard, since this was due to your amateur Magic skills."  I groaned, and slouched down in my seat.  There was that word again.  Amateur.  Was I ever going to live this down now?  And how was I supposed to make any new friends if I made it rain frogs in class?

"I could help you with the frogs if you want?" Rian had offered after class, and I merely shook my head at him.

"No, I can do it on my own.  It is my fault they're here in the first place, after all.  I wouldn't want to trouble you any further," I laughed nervously and proceeded to gather up the frogs myself.

Coming to out of my reverie, I sighed and curled my legs up to my chest, laying my head on my knees in exhaustion.  I just wasn't cut out for this sort of thing.

"That's not the way a lady should sit."

I snapped my head up in surprise, before glaring up at the boy before me.  What was he doing here?  "And I told you that I was a lady when exactly?"

Prefect Eli turned his head away from me, his silvery-gray cloak flowing behind him in the gentle breeze.  I noticed a light pink blush staining his upper cheeks.  "Well, considering you're showing a wonderful display of underwear to any male in sight, I figured I'd point it out."  I gasped and quickly dropped my legs to the ground as I pulled my skirt down over my legs, my face starting to burn from embarrassment.  Did he really just see my underwear?

I glanced up at him under hooded gray eyes.  "You saw?"

Prefect Eli turned his head away, the light pink blush turning a darker shade of red.  "I refuse to dignify that with an answer."

I growled in anger and hopped up to my feet, hands balling into fists at my sides, my own cloak flowing behind me lazily.  "You did see!  You're such a pervert!"

He snapped his blond head back around to face me, his cheeks fading back to pink.  "I am no such thing."

"Oh, quit the formalities!" I shouted, just about fed up with him.  Add on the fact that he refuses to even notice me as his Buddy, I was beyond pissed.  I was just having a bad day to begin with.  "You're such a prude that you refuse to acknowledge my existence as your Buddy, and now you're staring at my underwear on top of that!"