1. When Can I See You Again?

A/N: This was literally inspired by a game that I constantly play on my phone xD Hope you all enjoy :P

Song above is 'When Can I See You Again?' by Owl City :)

Image above is of Brickstone's school emblem :P

*~*

"Will you please stop hitting me!?"

"I'm sorry!  I'm just excited is all!"

"Clearly. . ."

I tucked my hands beneath my thighs to prevent from whacking the Acceptance Letter any longer from all my excitement while riding the train.  Being a country girl that can't really afford to travel much, it was expected for me to be excited to see the world outside of my small cottage.  After all, it was something my parents had enjoyed in their youth before I came along.

"Are we there yet?" I asked once again, and the Acceptance Letter bristled once again at my question.

"Yes!  Thank the Mage!  We're finally here!" the Letter beamed at the sight of the school, and I gaped out the window of the moving train at the castle-like building of the Academy.  It was huge!

"Wow!  I didn't realize it was so big!" I beamed over at the Acceptance Letter as he hurriedly floated off the train once it had stopped at the Station.  I quickly grabbed my shoulder bag and took off after him.

"Of course it's big.  It's an Academy with over four thousand students attending," the Letter explained, and I gasped.

"Over four thousand students!?" I shrieked, and quickly looked over at the school again.

"Please stop screeching!"

I winced at his tone.  "Sorry," I muttered quietly in apology, and began to walk ahead towards the school, following the floating Acceptance Letter along the way.

"Now the school is divided up into three different buildings.  There are the Girls' Dorms, the Boys' Dorms, and of course, the Main building which holds all of your classes.  Your classes will be held in the morning, and for each lesson you shall have a different Professor for each subject.  Curfew for the Dorms are no later than ten o' clock, and so here is a campus map in case you get lost.  Which I am nearly sure that you will," the Letter mumbled afterwards, once he had magically made a school map appear in my hands, and I narrowed my eyes at the floating piece of paper.

"Hey!"

The Letter merely ignored me and continued on, "Oh, and here is your school emblem along with your cloak."  The Letter began to glow a bright white, until a silvery-gray cloak evaporated over my shoulders, along with a beautiful golden crest pinned over my left breast, the design of the wings and crown simply gorgeous enough just to look at.  "Anyways, now that my work here is done, I am no longer needed.  Have a nice day!" With that said, the Acceptance Letter let off a small puff of smoke, before becoming still and floating down towards the ground innocently.

I bent down to pick up the Acceptance Letter, and wiggled it carefully between my thumb and forefinger.  "Um, Mr. Acceptance Letter?"  No reply.  I sighed, and carefully rolled up the Letter before gently placing it within the confines of my deep green satchel bag, and stood up straight.  "You could've at least told me which way to go first," I grumbled under my breath, and looked down at the map as I began walking towards the direction I thought the Girls' Dorms were in.

After walking for what seemed liked hours, the sun was starting to descend beneath the far off hills, and I bit my lip.  Where in the Mage was I going?  I glanced around me and noticed a light in the distance, which I quickly headed for, not even thinking about what it might be.