Imagine 5- Best of me: (Cute)

UPDATED- (2016-06-06)      

                               Thoughts were running through your pained head as you stared blankly at the Cafe board, wondering what you were going to purchase. 

Your finger tapping away nervously on the counter, as you stared at the board emotionlessly. 

"Excuse me?" A firm voice spoke, interrupting your thought process as you looked her way.

"Certainly."

You moved out of the way for the rushed teenager who now scurried behind the desk, looking back up at you as she put her apron over her head, and tied is from around the back.

"Are you Y/F/N?" (your full name) 

"Yeah, I am." You spoke in confusion, smiling slightly as you walked up closer to the desk.

"I knew you looked familiar, how are things with you and Justin? I'm a huge fan! You guys are so cute together!"

Your smile faded as you looked down at your pale hands, "Uh, we're go- A mocha latte please?"

Looking at you in confusion, she shrugged her shoulders as you passed her the money, obviously knowing something was up by now since you changed the subject

Mumbling a quick "Thank you," you continued your way to the the front door, stepping out quickly before your mind started wandering as you walked down the street, you wondered what Justin was doing now, if he was feeling the way you was right now, or if he was moving on with his life- happy, and not even thinking about it this much. 

"Y/N?" A familiar voice questioned, making your head snap up just before you ran into there muscled body, "Oh shit-"

"Damnit!" You mumbled, grabbing your iPhone and coffee that was now spilled all along the sidewalk. "I'm sorry I didn't see you-" Staring at the figure blankly, I whispered "Justin." lowly, now completely surprised that he was standing in front of me. 

"I'm so sorry." His pained voice rushed, his hand brushing against your before you touched your phone, "that was all my fault I shouldn't have-"

"Don't." You snapped, recollecting yourself before your feet fought there way against the stoned pavement. 

Tears now surrounded your eyes as you picked up your pace, your mind completely racing as you continued to run until you reached your front door, forcefully trying to unlock it. 

"J-JUST OPEN!" You hollered in anger, adjusting the key as you shoved it back in.

You flew through the house, breathing heavily. Your hands reaching up to grip your hair as you threw your phone to the side on the counter, your breathing increasing rapidly as you rushed up the stairs. 

Sadly you knew there was only one way out of this pain, one that was happening so often every day; the one that was located on the top shelf in the bathroom.

The blade laid flat down against the cupboard as you fumbled with your fingers to pick it up, your eyes closing tightly as you leaned back against the door, your back sliding down slowly. 

This had been your way of getting rid of the pain, the only way your kind could get off the one and only person.

Justin.

Five cuts laid firm on your wrists, some was old but these ones were new.

You kept up your old ways, when you got with Justin he stopped you from doing this. But now with all the drama that was happening, you just couldn't cope anymore. Everyone hated you, and even you hated yourself.

Grabbing the white towel that hung beside you, you set it lightly above the stinging marks. 

Your teeth now chattered, and tears fell freely as you cried to yourself, noises outside the bathroom door niw audible as someone pounded their fist against it roughly. 

"Y/N, let me in!" Justin's voice hollered loudly, causing you to stumble backwards against the cold tub.

"Y/N NOW!"

"I'll kick this door down!"

His voice grew angrier as the door knob flew across the tiles, his face appearing outside of the dark bathroom.

"No.."

His voice shook as he fell to his knees, staring at you in disbelief. Large hands grabbing your hand quickly, as his tears now fell freely.

"W-why Y/N? Why'd you have to do this?"

His voice was not happy like it used to be, he sounded hurt and vulnerable, confused, and angry even. 

"Why'd you go back to this?"

You didn't want to speak, you had no words to answer him.

"Explain to me, what made you do this?" He asked again, removing the towel from your wounded wrist.

"What made you do this Y/N?!"

"Answer me!" He demanded, his voice cracking at the end. You looked up to meet his eyes before you cried loudly, covering your face with your hands.

"The pain," You spoke, throwing your head back in sorrow. "Because of the god damned pain Justin!"

His eyes wandered up to your face as he looked down at you, "Come here." He spoke strictly, sending his arms out to you, "Come over here now, come back to me."

As he pulled you onto his lap, his arms snaked their way around your waist as he held you tightly. Both sitting there in silence as he rocked you back in forth, your sobs hushing as he hummed be alright softly.

"I'm so sorry, I should of never left you.." His husky voice whispered, making you look up to meet his gaze. "It wouldn't have happened If I was with you. You would of never done, right?"

You sighed, as the peacefulness was replaced. "This isn't your fault Justin. It's mine. I'm the one who feels this way, ok? I'm so lost without you but you literally just bring out the best of me; and I don't have to be this person."

He smiled lightly as he lifted your arm, inching his lips towards your wrist he kissed each cut individually.

"Never -- Do -- This -- Again." He whispered between kisses, finishing by kissing your lips sweetly. "Ok?" 

"Ok." You replied, sinking your head deeper into his neck as you inhaled the familiar scent. 

"I love you, you know?" 

"I love you too." You smiled, closing your eyes tightly as he continued to rock you slowly. 

------

A/N- I wrote this imagine knowing that it could affect a person in a good way, or even bad.

Self harm is serious, it's not something would should joke about or even make fun of. If there's anyone out there feeling alone or depressed and really need someone, just message me.

Seriously, I'm just one click away and I love you all. 

(June 6th, 2016 update- I hope you guys enjoyed this, the authors note is still completely true; please don't hesitate to message me. Anyone can talk to me, I'm here for you all. xo)