I Swear it's Sweet

••••WARNING: this chapter contains adult content aka sex (nothing terribly explicit [this isn't fifty shades of grey get that strait] but still they do have sex so yeah) If you are uncomfortable with this please feel free to skip this chapter and move on to the next one and please take this doughnut as a gift 🍩 for those of you who do read this I have never written anything like this before so sorry if it sucks please forgive me••••

Andrew being the gentleman he is let's me have the shower first. The day flies by and after dinner we sit on the couch watching old movies. Once again I'm siting in Andrews lap and we are cuddled up against each other. Don't get me wrong I love this and watching movies but I'm only human and I began to get bored it started off as an accident. I shifted positions and Andrew became a little uncomfortable, in observing this a devilish plot forms in my mind. I wait a little bit and then squirm a bit more.
"Aria please stay still and enjoy the film"  he looks at me, he hasn't caught on yet.
A little while later I do it again being a little more forceful. "Aria." He's voice is extremely low and it sounds strained. "Stop it you know what you're doing."
"What I'm not doing anything." I turn around to face him making sure I shift quite a bit as I do. I play innocent but it's not quite working.
He kisses me roughly. "You know very well what you're doing, do you want to continue this or end it now? There's no going back if you do."
"Is that so?" I murmur rubbing his shoulder. "I think I've had enough movies for one night it's late." I get up, I hope I know what I'm getting myself into.
I go upstairs with Andrew following behind. He shuts the door behind us and I sit on the bed watching him walk over to me. He leans over me, bending down to kiss me slowly picking me up and moving me farther onto the bed crawling over me, and finally straddling my waist without breaking the kiss. The kiss is passionate, some might say lustful but that's not the right word for it. Andrew deepens the kiss but eventually we have to come up for air.
His breathing is heavy and so is mine, we are so close our breath mixes. "Aria have you ever done this before?" I don't answer immediately.
"No I haven't." I blush and he brushes a hand over my cheek.
"If you want to we can stop." His voice is gentle and caring just as his hazel eyes are.
"No, I want to Andrew, I love you."
"I love you too aria." He kisses me again this time briefly as he slowly kisses up my jaw line and down my neck onto my collarbone slipping one hand under my shirt, the other tangles in my hair. He gently sucks on my collarbone leaving marks behind and kisses the spot gently. When he looks up at me again his eyes are dark and hooded. He's just toying with me now.
Before he can do anything else I fill him over onto his back so I'm straddling him. I do the same as he did kissing up his jaw and onto his neck but I fumble with the buttons on his shirt as I do so. He pulls away slipping off his shirt and I run my hands over his chest. I go back to his neck slowly making my way down into his chest and stomach.
Soon we are both undressed, he looks at me his eyes soaking in ever part of me and I want to to cover myself but he stops me.
"Aria. you. are. gorgeous." He plants a kiss down my neck and chest going onto my stomach between each word as his hands roam my body.
Once more as things start to get more serious he silently asks me for permission, and I allow it. The night was everlasting and timeless it was beautiful as raw and it was love in a physical form, it was natural and it was right. And I swear it is sweet.

••••okay for those of you who have wanted this you're welcome ColorfullyBlinded there you go I hope you're happy. I didn't want to go to far into details considering I've never written like this before but maybe in the future there can be other chapters where this occurs again. I'm sorry I've never written smut before so IDK how it turned out••••