Autumn is here

"Ow" I keep holding the phone away from my face until the screeching stops. At least it gives me a chance to check the caller ID. "Autumn I know you're excited about whatever the hell just happened but my ears! You can't blow my eardrums out you know!"
"Sorry aria but you'll never guess what just happened!" She squeals into the phone.
"Em wh-" I start talking only to have autumn cut me off.
"I WON TWO BACKSTAGE PASSES TO HOZIERS CONCERT IN TWO DAYS BUT I DONT HAVE NOTMAL TICKETS TO GO AND THEYRE ALL SOLD OUT WHAT DO I DO?!?!" Oh my god this is perfect.
"Well autumn I just happened to be gifted two tickets to his concert would you perhaps like one?" I ask already knowing the answer I hold the phone out to save my own ears.
"YES!" Another screech follows an I'm glad I held the phone away from my face, in all honesty I feel like doing the same but I'm still half asleep. "Oh mu god Aria I'm so excited THANKYOU!!!!!!"
I laugh and respond "No thank you Autumn, do you want to come drive over here tomorrow afternoon and then just spend the night? I know I'm a lot closer to the venue then you are and it will take quite the drive to get down here."
"Yeah will about 4pm work?"
"Yeah of course I'll see you the, you still know where I love right?"
"Pshh of course....but just to refresh my memory can you text it to me again?"
I laugh again. "Of course I can I'll text it to you after we hang up."
"Okay byeeeeee!"
"Bye Autumn." We both hang up and I text her the address as I turn back to Kylee.
"Well im guessing that's her?"
"Yep, so how are you and Jason doing?" It was an innocent question but her face pales a bit and she looks likes she about to cry.
"He...he cheated on me. That's why I wanted to go out today, we broke up last night and I needed to get out." She breaks down crying.
"Oh Hun, do you want to spend the night here?" I envelop her in a hug and can feel her nod. It's no surprise she wants to stay, Jason and Kylee live together.
"Thank you aria." Se sniffles after se finished crying.
"hey it's alright that's what friends are for. You can take my bed alright? I'll take the couch, for now why don't you go pick a movie and I'll get some snacks. Alright?"
She nods again and shuffles into the living room. I turn around and face the kitchen and set to work.
Six hours of movies later and she's passed out. We relocated to my room when she began to get tired and watched a movie in there. She finally passed out at 3 am. I untangle myself and move back out to the front room and lay down on the couch. I pick up my phone and pull out the crumpled paper from my pocket and add him to my contacts. I type up a message and reread it once more. 'hey this is aria. Thank you for earlier, sorry for the late reply I had to deal with some things. But thank you again.' I hit send and slowly fall asleep on the couch.