my love what happened?

*Andrews point of view*
I'm worried, during the meet and greet Aria is no where to be found. Even after as I look around the festival I don't see her. It isn't until I get a text from Mia do I stop looking around.
Mia- Aria is back at her hotel room some drunk woman was harassing her and had to be escorted out. Security just told me that she left immediately after.
I sigh in relief, at least I know she's safe. Of course I'm upset that someone harassed her that's not right at all but I'm too worried for her to be angered over that at the moment. I text Mia back telling her I'll go talk to Aria before heading off to her hotel room. Aria has been distant since last night. I don't know what happened but she said she had to make a call and when she came back she wouldn't talk, it was like someone drained her of emotion. It didn't matter what I tried she wouldn't respond and she's been off on her own since.
Once I get back to the hotel and reach her room I knock on the door but don't get an answer. I try again but still nothing. Dread spreads through my blood like ice. "Aria are you in there?!" I call out but nothing. I try the handle and find it unlocked. She never leaves a door unlocked she knows better. I look around the dark room frantically and see everything astray and the curtains drawn the only light comes from the open bathroom door so I head in.
What I see makes me stop dead in my tracks. Aria sits curled up in the tub crying. She looks up and tries to cover herself up more but her knees are pulled up under her chin so there's nothing really to cover but that doesn't matter. Her eyes are raw and puffy and her hair is plastered to her back. She hides her face in her crossed arms crying harder. I've never seen her so vulnerable so fragile so broken. I turn and grab a near by towel setting it down and approaching Aria slowly so I won't startle her. She doesn't look up as  I drain the tub water which is cold  and wrap her in the towel before picking her up bridal style and carrying her gently into the room setting her on the bed. I dig through her suitcase and find some warm clothes. I was hoping she would do something anything to get dry but she's still crying. I help her dry off and get into clothes. Any other time a situation where she was like this might have ended differently but she's so broken she's still crying softly after she's changed. I move onto the bed with her and gather her up in my arms. Nothing is said, words aren't needed right now. She cries and I try and comfort her. It's all I can do. When she finally does stop crying it's because she's fallen asleep in my arms. I try not to move too much as I take off my shoes keeping her against my chest. I gently kiss her forehead. "Oh my love what happened?" I whisper and watch as she sleeps gently before drifting off with her.