Plu-Plu (( Edit. Read AN ))

We all walked through the fog filled woods screaming Angela's name. She had to be here. This is where she said she was going, and lying is a bad thing. Jeez. This was going to be extremely complicated.

"Angela!" I yelled. All I got in repsonse was my voice bouncing off the dead trees that were everywhere. "Guys. Stay in this relative area, but split up. It should help us find Angela."

Finni nodded and went straiggt forward. "Angela!" He looked for her. "Angela, where are you?"

Mey-Rin screamed. We all rushed over to see what was happening.

"What is it?" Baldroy asked. She shakily pointed into the distance.

The fog began to clear. It was a field that had roots springing up everywhere. These roots didn't look normal. They looked like limbs. I walked up to one to examine it but once I touched it, it shrank into the ground. I jumped back in surprise.

"What are those?" Baldroy said, stepping back in fear.

"Another thrilling scene the very next morning!" Mey-Rin screeched.

I looked around and saw a pile of, what I hoped was, dirt. It had a hand with a ring on it sticking out. I gasped. That hand belonged to Lord Barrymore.

"Hide. Now." I quickly said, and we all ducked behind a near by rock. I pulled out the little dog treats I brought and prepared for action.

A naked man with sterling silver hair walked toward the plie of dirt. It was Plu-Plu! I avoided my eyes to his lower half and tried to focus on what he was doing.

"Who's that?" Mey-Rin asked.

We all watched him very closely. Be sniffed the arm, and seemed rather disgusted about it. He moved it to the other side of the pile and sniffed again. He was now satisfied with the arm.

"That arm... so it wasn't the demon hound who killed Lord Barrymore after all. So it was a human?" Baldroy said. He seemed very serious for his usual energetic self.

"Wh-What a thrilling lower body!" Mey-Rin said while attempting to hide her evident nosebleed.

"Has he got some kind of grudge against Lord Henry?" Baldroy questioned. No one answered, not knowing the answer.

"Could Angela have asked him to do it?" Mey-Rin asked, recalling the memory of seeing Angela and Lord Barrymore being rather intimate.

"Why would she do that? She seemed to care very much for Lord Henry." I pointed out.

"She's right!" Finni said, stepping out from behind the rock. "Angela has nothing to do with this! You shouldn't suspect people!"

Pluto heard him. He sniffed the air, licked his lips, and turned to face him. I quickly jumped in front of Finni. It was pointless, there was the sound of elated voices coming from our right. The entire town was running this way in their bathing suits. It was quite disturbing, so I ignored the conversation.

I turned only to see that Pluto was gone. "Damn!" I mumbled. "Guys. We gotta go get that guy."

"Y/N is right. C'mon! We gotta go!" Baldroy agreeded.

We all ran off, hoping this waa they way he had gone. "C'mon, Plu-Plu, make this easy for us." I thought as we ran farther and farther looking for Pluto.

We made it to some ruins, and I was breathing heavily. I should've brought my inhaler. "Guys. I need to stop and catch my breath."

"Alright." Baldroy said, glad to be taking a break as well.

We heard a howl. I instantly jumped up, but I couldn't see a damn thing. I climbed up on top of the ruins, and there he was. The demon hound this town feared. Pluto.

He was huge! Bigger then a school bus. His eyes were black with a bit of red in the middle. His fur was the color of his hair, sterling silver. His teeth were razor sharp. He opebes his mouth ans some flames gathered in them.

It honestly scared the living hell out of me. I climbed down and tried to calm my breathing. How was my plan going to work on such a massive dog? I had a bag of dog treats and a hot spring beneath me.

Lightbulb. "Everyone. Get out of these ruins. Trust me, I have a plan." I said, more of a command then a suggestion.

They took the hint and moved out, and Pluto charged. I freaked out and whistled. Well, rrued to whistle. My breath to panicky to make a proper whistle.

So, instead, I yelled. "HEY! PLU-PLU!" Yelling his name instantly got his attention. "Over here boy!" He changed direction and came my way. I pulled out a couple dog treats. "Okay boy, stop!"

He saw the treats, and stopped before he hit the structure. "Good boy!" I threw him the treats and he caught them. Then he walked toward me. I checked the box. Somehow I managed to empty it. I stepped back and behind the pile of treats I made just moments before.

"Oh please please work"

 ~ AN ~

 So , slight problem. 

It seems the parts I've been trying to upload aren't uploading.  To solve I am going to see if a new account will help. All the stories here will be moved there. This one will be rewritten a different way. This new account's name will be @IvoryMoore Okie? Okie! 

Ciao, Reader-Chan!