The Phantomhive Manor

~ Ciel's p.o.v ~

Y/N and I sat down in the carriage. She avoided eye contact with me the entire time. Though, a few times I saw her wipe something off her face with her hand. I had nearly fallen asleep when I heard a forced sob. I quickly looked at Y/N. She was crying.

I, with EXTREME caution, walked over to the other side of the carriage. "Y/N, why are you crying?" I asked calmly.

"I'm s-sorry. D-did I wake you?" She said between escaping sobs. "I didn't mean to. I'm just- I've never had to kill anyone."

I was shocked. She seemed very calm when she threw her "switchblade" at one of the guys earlier. I only assumed she would be alright handling that. I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked "up" at me.

"It'll be alright, Y/N, I won't have you do anything like that again." I said. Then she hugged me.

"Th-thank you, Ciel." She said, then released me.

We sat in silence for the rest of the trip. Y/N kept looking out the window, as if trying to make mental map of the area. It seemed pointless uet quite needed at the same time.'Why does she need to do that?' Was one of the questions rolling through my head.

"My lord, we are at the manor." Sebastian said as he opened the door.

I motioned Y/N to exit. She stood up, rejected Sebastian's help, and jumped out.

She is one interesting girl.

~ your p.o.v ~

I jumped out of the carriage. This place is so much bigger than I had imagined. Just- calm your fangirlism, Y/N. Calm it. This is only the coolest place in the anime world! Containing fangirlism fail.

I waited for Ciel to get out of the carriage, trying to contain my excitement. Both of them gave me questioning looks but Sebastian quickly replaced his with one of his totally fake smiles. My heart nearly melted.

"Right this way, my Lady." He said, gesturing for me to follow. "Welcome to the Phantomhive Manor, Miss Y/N. He opened the doors

"Oh my God." I said walking in. "This place is gorgeous!"

"You are too kind, Lady Y/N." Sebastian said.

"Just Y/N is fine." I said, falling into dream world.

I am the luckiest. Okatu. Alive.