Recovery.

(( Sebastian's p.o.v ))

 We walked to the carriage that I had parked away from the scene. Y/N was, I believe, unconscious in my arms. The smell of her soul was still evident so she was still alive.

 "My lord, shall we head back to the townhouse?" I asked, though it was obvious we would go back. It was late and he needed sleep.

 "We are going to Undertaker's." Ciel said. I felt a small amount of shock. The young master never truly cared for any servant before. "He should know if she is going to die from those wounds or not."

 "We shall head that way immediately, my lord." I said. I opened the carriage door, propped Y/N against the wall, then helped the young master in.

 I turned the carriage around, carefully so hopefully Y/N wouldn't fall over, and went toward Undertaker's shop. 

 (( Your p.o.v ))

 It was dark, very dark. As if all the lights in the world burned out and the stars had disappeared. All of a sudden, there was some light. It was the light of the moon. A pure white light shined around me, showing I was alone in this vast, empty void.

 "Y/N......" A voice called out from above. I looked up, and saw two angels float down beside me. One male, one female. 

 "My, what a terrible fate you've met. Alone, in this place." The male one said.

 "Ash, be kind to her, the reapers got to her. It's alright dear, come with us. We'll make the pain go away." The female one said, extending her hands to me.

 'Ash? She said Ash? Angela?' Yes. It was them. The angel duo from the anime, Ash and Angela. I smirked, 'Time to raise some hell'

 "Come with you? Angels?" I looked up. "Going with you will tear me away from my master, considering you killed his parents! Plus, his demon butler is quite attractive."

 "Has he tainted you?" Ash growled. "You smell like him."

 "Well duh, he had to carry me to the carriage. I can't walk with an injury like this." I said, matter-of-factly.

 "No, your lips they smell like him." Angela said, recoiling her hands and stepping back in shock.

 "It was a short kiss. Like a thank you kiss. He taught me to dance." I explained. "A hug would've just been awkward 'cuz he is taller than I am."

 "We will need to purify you." Ash said, shaking his head in disappointment. 

 "Like, by baptism? I've already been baptized, thank you very much." I said, standing up. The pain of my injury seemed nonexistent here.

 "You are Catholic?" Angela questioned.