The Death of Mr. Italiano.

We sat there for a while, me quietly explaining how I got into this mess. From falling unconscious in they alleyway to walking into Undertaker's shop to getting kidnapped by the Italian people. He nodded and understood.

"How did you travel back in time?" He asked.

"Moments before I fell unconscious, the walls began spinning, I heard dark laughter, and a spider with golden eyes appeared in front of me. I have a feeling it was Claude, the demonic butler of Earl Alois Trancy." I said, scowling when I spoke of Claude.

"Sebastian and I wi-" Ciel began but was interrupted by a phone ringing.

Mr. Italiano picked it up and began talking, all the while Ciel and I had the biggest smirks on our faces. Then Mr. Italiano fell silent and Ciel and I heard Sebastian's voice on the other end. He was asking about Ciel.

"Woof." Ciel said. I had to try so hard not to laugh. Mr. Italiano dropped the phine and ran over to kick Ciel.

'Oh hell to the no. No one touches my young master!' I scotted in front of him and took a few more kicks in. When he finished my breath was ragged and there was a stream of blood coming out of my mouth.

Ciel stared at me as if I had grown two heads. I guess he didn't expect me to protect him this much. I suposse he doesn't know what a true servant is like. Wait, servant? Who said I was going to work for him?

 You did when you called hime you master. voice in the back of my head said. Shutup Voice!

After calming down and recovering from my injuries, Ciel and I awaited Sebastian's entrance. And it didn't take to long. He walked in and, well, seemed a little shocked to see an unharmed Ciel and a beat up girl sitting protectively in front of him.

"A butler?! You must be joking! From what I heard downstairs I thought there was a tank taking out my men!" Mr. Italiano said.

"Oh shutup before YOU get my switchblade between your eyes." I mumbled. Ciel gave me a questioning look then shrugged it off.

Mr. Italiano walked over and released my ties. Then picked me up and threw me over to Sebastian. After I landed next to him he placed his gun at Ciel's head. I was getting ready to run over there but Ciel waved me off so I walked over to the nearby painting and cut it open with my switchblade.

"Hello boys. Care to join us?" I asked, giving them a totally fake smile. They carefully stepped out and scattered around the room.

All of them looked at me. They looked pretty shocked to the fact I knew there were people hising there. Even Sebastian. He played it so cool, I figured he knew. Looks like I was wrong.

Sebastian stepped forward, holding the key. I was so tempted to grab it and throw into the burning fireplace. Then hope it was hot enough for the key to melt. But I decided against it. My ribcage was already battered up. I didn't need any bullet injuries.

Sebastian and Mr. Italiano started talking to each other while each of his armed when slowly hit the ground one-by-one. I held in laughter. Mr. Italiano looked terrified as Sebastian stepped forward.

"Move another step and I will shoot him!" He yelled. Sebastian stopped.

"Oh my God." I said. "Killing him will make you lose your "goods" why don't you just shoot me or the butler." Then I realized what I said. Bad decision, Y/N. Bad decision.

Whike he was distracted, I ran forward and stabbed his shooting arm then took his gun, placed it to hus head, and loaded it. "You have about five seconds to release him unless you never want to see another sunrise."

Once again looks of shock fell on me. Mr. Italiano let Ciel go and Sebastian picked Ciel up.

"Go ahead and take care of him, Y/N. We will wait for you outside." Ciel said as he and Sebastian walked out.

I looked at Mr. Italiano. He looked terrified. I looked away and slowly pulled the trigger. A gunshot went off and I fought back tears. This is why I wasn't cut out to be a Phantomhive servant. Killing people isn't my thing. I ran out of there and outside to Ciel.

"I-i t-took care of it." I stammered. Tears threatened to escape my eyes. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Thank you for taking care of the young master when I couldn't ." A dark voice said.

I turned around a saw crimson etes staring into my e/c ones. "S-sebastian?" I felt heat rising to my face. "It's no big. I needed to, uh, speak to him anyway." I looked away so he didnt see how red my face was.

"We will talk at the manor then, Lady Y/N." Sebastian said.

We went into a carriage that Sebastian conveniently brought and drove to the Phantomhive Manor. Aaaaaaaaaand it took everything to not fangirl, majorly.

~ AN ~

There long chapter AND Sebastian is here now!

Ciao Reader-chan