Lord's Barrymore's Death. (( #FlyHighDaniel ))

I walked over to Finni as he hugged the dead body of James's dead dog. I teared up a little, and hugged him. It wasn't a hug of sympathy, nor a hug of comfort. It was more of a "I'm with you too" kind of hug.

He put the dog down and hugged me properly. I let him sit there and cry into my shoulder, like a good friend would. After a few minutes he stood up, thanked me, then walked back to Mey-Rin and Baldroy. I walked towards Ciel and Sebastian.

"Hopefully Finni will get over it." I sished, wiping my own tears away.

"Why would he need to? It wasn't his dog." Ciel stated.

"That dog being chained to the wall then harmed reminded him of his life before you two found him. He was a test subject. Subject 012, if you can remember." I angrily said. Finni worked for him, he should know these things!

"I do know these things, Y/N, I just didn't know bringing him out here would affect him." Ciel said.

"Alright. Fine. Whatever. I'm gonna go back to the castle and check on something." I said, walking away.

"What Are you going off to check?" Sebastian said, walking next to me.

"Phone. Youtube. Other basic things." I quickly said.

"Alright then. Anything else?" He asked.

"Oh, maybe when a meteor is supposed to fall out of the sky and land on you." I joked, laughing a little at the end. Sebastian was not amused. "Jeez, demon man. Don't you know how to take a joke?"

He remained silent, and turned around to go back to Ciel. I looked back to watch him. 'I hope I didn't anger him. Gotta remember to not make life threatening jokes.' I thought, then continued my way to the castle.

My phone wasn't the only thing I had to check. I was going to see if they locked up Lord Barrymore yet. The sun was quickly setting. Plu-Plu was going to show up soon. I laughed to myself as I reached the castle.

I pushed open the heavy doors. Not fully open, but open enough that I could just slip in. The place was so silent, Lord Barrymore's pleas were a faint whisper. I searched around for where he could be. One of the doors was emitting his pleas louder then the others. This was the door. I quickly opened it and ran down the stairs.

There he was. Holding the bars of his containment with a death-like grip. I felt a bit of sympathy for him. He had just been betrayed by "his" people. He damn well deserved it, though. Tricking them, manipulating them. It's too cruel.

I stared at him for a while, looking around for Plu-Plu. I saw nothing, so I ran up the stairs and up to my and Sebastian's room. My phone was sitting face-up on the bed-side table, just as I had left it. I opened it and saw a text from an unknown number. Curiosity came over me and I opened it.

It read "My dearest Y/N, it has been almost two months since I saw your name in the news headlines. This is when you told me I should send you a text. Well, it's me, Sebastian. I won't tell you how to get home, because I know it might ruin the present Ciel and I know. Please respond back, Sebastian."

My heart skipped a few beats. I was shocked. This text made it truly seem Sebastian cared for me. Does it mean he and I will become a couple while I am here? I let out a squeal of joy and flopped down on the bed. I had to respond.

"Sebastian, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am to see this text. That means I can get home. I'll make my way back soon. I promise, Y/N." I typed, and quickly sent it. After sending it I went to Mark's channel.

(( Author-Chan: Okay, I know some of you don't know who Markiplier is or what he does but can y'all work with me for a minute? Thanks! ))

He hadn't uploaded anything in almost a week. "What the hell?" The last video's title was, "Lost A Friend." Who could he have lost? I clicked on the video, and tears rolled down my cheeks as I watched.

Daniel Kyre of Cyndago was dead.

I threw my phone to the other side of the bed when the video ended. Tears were falling like a waterfall and it didn't feel like it would end soon. I buried my face into the pillow. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see, surprisingly, Ciel. Sebastian stood next to the window.

I sat up. "Young master, is something wrong?" I wiped away my tears.

"As a matter of fact, there is. You look like you've found out your loved one has died." He stated.

The tears kicked back in and I buried my face in the pillow again. Ciel obviously thought he had done something wrong, as I felt him leave the bed and someone, I immediately assumed was Sebastian, took his place.

"Y/N, what seems to be the problem?" He asked, as he pulled me up.

"Ciel was almost right. Someone I knew, even looked up to, committed suicide." I said in between sobs.

Sebastian didn't say anything. He just pulled me into a hug and motioned Ciel to leave the room, which Ciel did.

"His name was Daniel Kyre. An amazing music writer and YouTuber; an inspiration to everyone who knew him. And now he's gone, and no one knows why." I sobbed.

"I see." Sebastian said. He picked up my phone and handed it back to me. "Is this him?"

I looked. "No. That's Mark Edward Fishbach, also known as Markiplier. He was close friends with Daniel." I tooked the phone and set it back on the bed-side table.

I curled up into a little ball and layed on Sebastian's chest. He didn't seem to mind. It was comforting too. It sounded like he had a heartbeat, though it was a bit slow. We sat there like that until my tears stopped flowing and I sat up.

"Will you be alright Y/N?" He asked.

"No. I won't ever be. This is too nerve-wracking." I though as I looked up at him. "Yeah, I'll be alright." I lied and gave him a fake smile.

He looked out the window. "Get some rest, Y/N. We'll be heading home soon."

"No we won't." I mumbled. He didn't hear me as he had shut the door as I said it. "Damn demon. I thought he would know-" I stopped talking as I heard a noise outside. I ran to the window and saw a white figure nove quickly across my vision. "Plu-Plu. He's here!" I laughed. "This is going to be fun!"

I changed into my nightgown and layed in bed. It didnt take long for sleep to take over.

A scream woke me up. It was Mey-Rin. I quickly burst out of my room and ran to where Lord Barrymore's containment was. Mey-Rin was shaking and pointing at it. Blood was everywhere.

"Oh my god. Lord Barrymore is dead." I whispered into the silence.

~ AN ~
10K? That's awesome. But I wanted to talk about how serious I was about Daniel Kyre. He did commit suicide. Now that's a heavy topic for a lot of people, but I want y'all to know that I am here for you. If someone you know or you is thinking about suicide come to me. I will either help you through it or get you a hotline that can help you.

Ciao, Reader-Chan......