The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 1 Madame Red.

I threw my hair up into a pony tail while Sebastian removed his overcoat and put it over Ciel. Grell walked up and pulled out his chainsaw. Well crap.....

"What is that thing?!" Ciel yelled as I pushed him out of the way of it.

"A death scythe. Used to quickly and quietly take the souls of the dying." I said. "You know Grell, considering that your a reaper, and that's your job, then you go play butler and don't fix your mistress's errors?" I sighed and shook my head. "What a disappointment."

"You're the disappointment, wench! What girl even allows herself to wear pants?!" Grell screeched.

"Me. Well, and you, of course." I said, a playful smile plastered on my face. I threw his glasses back at him. "Now, Grell, shall we get this over with?"

He caught the glasses and put them on. "Gladly."

He charged, chainsaw raised. I pushed Ciel toward Sebastian, for safety, and dodged. I wasn't quick enough and the death scythe grazed my arm. I gaze out a painful gasp and held my arm.

"You only got away with a mere scratch?! How?! You are a mere mortal! A mortal does not stand the chance against a divine being!" Grell pouted as he waved the chainsaw around.

"Y/N, let Sebastian handle Grell." Ciel said. I nearly protested, but saw it would be for the better. I walked over to Ciel and Sebastian walked over to Grell.

They began battle, Grell adding comments here and there, either about death or how he wanted to mess around with Sebastian, which made everyone cringe. We all watched as they battled, which honestly did look like a dance of death, until Sebastian had been pinned to the wall. Grell's death scythe nearly grazing his shoulder.

Madame Red turned her attention toward Ciel and myself. "Now we have become the guard dog, his assitant, and his prey. If its hunt or be hunted," she pulled out a knife and I prepared to block the blow, " then there is no choice!" She ran forward and I moved in front of Ciel, the knife making an even deeper wound on my arm.

I bit my tounge until I tasted blood just to stifle a scream. Damn, why does this have to be so freaking painful! I watched as Ciel looked over at Madame Red.

"You're a doctor, why do this?!" He said, his voice like venom.

"A kid like you would never understand," she whipped around, "even if I told him!"

She quickly kicked me square in the lungs, putting me out of the way and put of breath. Then she ran at Ciel, grabbed his throat, and pinned him to the wall. I looked at Sebastian who's eyes were wide with shock, but full of rage. I tried to stand, but lack of air made me dizzy and I fell back to the ground, clutching my head. Meanwhile Madame Red kept Ciel against the wall, squeezing the life out of him.

"No......" I said, my voice barely a whisper. I raised my voice a bit. "Madame...... please don't."