To The Town House.

I was awoken by the sun coming through the window. "Tray. I don't want to get up. Not all of us are early birds." I said as I pulled the covers over my head.

"I am afraid Tray isnt here, Y/N." A voice said. It was Sebastian. "And you must get up. We have to prepare to leave for the town house. It is the Season."

I groaned and rolled off the bed, hitting the floor with a thud. I gave a sarcastic "ow" and stood up. Last night I had just put on a tank-top and a pair of short shorts. Sebastian looked at me, sighed, and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and got ready for the day. Which meant I put on my uniform, made my hair look like there wasn't birds living in it, and did the basic stuff I have to do every morning.

At this point, Sebastian walked back in and told me I should bring my things so I could go with him and Ciel. I groaned and looked around for my suitcase. It was sitting next to my bed. I grabbed it and threw it on top of the bed. Then I opened it, just to make sure everything was there.

Clothing I won't wear because of this uniform? Check.

Pajamas? Being put in there.

Hats? All except my favorite ball cap.

Inhaler? Check.

Basic nessacary needs for monthly visit from Aunt Flow? Check.

Cell phone? Yep. Right on top.

Wait? CELL PHONE?! I quickly grabbed it and hit the power button. The screen lit up and showed me my lock screen of Ciel. I unlocked it and saw Sebastian's face on my cell phone. It actually worked. That is just INSANE!!

The battery was at 100% along with good Wi-Fi and internet connection. All the apps were fully functional and up-to-date. I even had several messages and missed calls!

But, none of them were from Tray or Shelby. All were just game reminders or calls from those surveys that I never answer. The texts were just from the phone company telling me that a new update was available or the school giving me updates.

I turned the phone off out into a pocket I found conveniently on my uniform, grabbed a *insert favorite racer here* ball cap, put it on, quickly zipped up the suitcase and went out of the room. I saw Mey-Rin and Finny rushing by holding some other bags. I followed them outaide to the carriage, where Sebastian and Bard were getting everything on the carriage.

Sebastian stuck his hand out to take my bag. I rolled my eyes and used his hand to boost myself up to place my bag on top. Then I lost my balance and fell backward. In a matter of seconds there was an arm around my waist and my feet were on solid ground.

"You must be a bit more careful, Y/N. I don't believe you need any fresh bruises." Sebastain said as he removed his arm from my waist.

"I did not need your help putting my bag where the others were." I retorted.

Ciel walked out of the manor with a letter in his hand. "What are you two bickering about?"

"Just how Sebastian thinks I need help with everything." I said before Sebastian could make any comment.

"Well, we need to get going before the streets get too crowed. Let's go." Ciel said while Sebastian helped in into the carriage.

I mumbled a quick "Yes, my lord" in Japanese, to confuse them, and climbed up to the coahman's area. Sebastian got up, sat next to me, and got the horses moving.

"What did you say earlier? After the young master said we had to get going." Sebastian asked.

"Hai, watashi no omo. It is 'yes, my lord' in Japanese." I said.

"And you know this because?" He questioned.

"I said you people were from an anime. Anime is a Japanese cartoon, so I would know how to say some things. For example-" I cleared my throat. "-watashi wa aku made shitsuji desu kara. Can you guess what that one means? It is one of your catch phrases."

"I am not very fluent in Japanese, so do translate."

"I am one hell of a butler." I said in an impersonation of Sebastian's voice.

"Interesting."

"Interesting? I just taught you how to say your catch phrase in a different language, and you just say 'interesting'?"

"What is the point of knowing how to say it in another language? English is good enough."

"You can use it to confuse those who defy the young master. They won't know what you are talking about, so they will be off-guard. Giving you the perfect chance to strike."

"Will you two be quiet? I am a little busy figuring out what this case is about!" Ciel said from inside thw carriage.

"I apologize, young master. And you might want to hold off reading that, we are near the town house." Sebastian said.

 At the town house already?! How long have Sebastian and I been arguing?! None the less, my questions would have to wait or be left unanswered because I remembered who was waiting at the town house for us.

This will be an interesting day.

~ AN ~

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the chpater! Lots of words of pure agruing.

Ah~ the joys of being an author.

Well, I hope all of you have been doing well! And I want to thank you for 429 reads. So, to celebrate I am going to have a contest tomorrow!

Ciel: what kind of contest?

You'll see. *mumbles* it may or may not be Five Nights at Freddy's but whatever.

Sebastian: What was that?

Nothing important! Anyways I got to go!

Ciao Reader-Chan!