Kidnapped, again......

We were all in the carriage on our way to the Viscount's party and I kept uncomfortably shifting certain parts of my dress while Sebastian explained why the Viscount was put only suspect.

"Alestair Chambers; the Viscount Druitt has graduated medical school but has not gone into practice. He's thrown several parties at his home, however, some people say he simultaneously holds secret parties that only his intimates can attend." He said.

"I've heard he's into black magic and those sorts of things." Madame Red added.

"So you are saying that at the "underground parties" is where they hold the ceremonies for sacrificing the prostitutes?" Lau asked.

"Tonight is the last party of the Season. We only have one chance." Ciel said as we were all helped out.

We all walked in and, well, it was full of people. I don't even know how we are gonna find the Viscount!

"Alright, let's review this one last time. Y/N will be my niece visiting from the country, and Sebastian will play as her tutor." Madame Red said.

"Question!" I said. "Why must I be your niece? Why can't I be a friend of the young master'?" I said.

"I always wanted a girl!" Madame Red exclaimed.

"That's your reasoning?!" Ciel whisper-shouted.

"Now, now. We don't want anythong blowing her and Sebastian's cover now, do we?" Madame Red told Ciel, then she turned to look at me, "I heard the Viscount is a ladies man of Catholic taste, so try to use that to your advantage!"

"Catholic? I am a Christian, not a Catholic girl." I said, forgetting the demon standing right behind me. "How am I to use Christianity to my advantage?!"

"You'll find out." Sebastian said, obviously kinda P.O. at the fact I was a follower of Christ.

We all split off. Ciel found Lizzie and stayed with her to keep her out of the way, Lau, Grell, and Kanon went with Madame Red, and Sebastian was with me since he was playing as my tutor.

"First, we must locate the Viscount." Sebastian said, scanning the crowd.

"No dip, Sherlock!" I said sarcastically, then I sighed. "Just follow me I know where he is, or rather, where he will be." I said as we made our way out to the balcony. "You see thise girls standing over there? The ones inside nearest to us?"

"Yes, I do." Sebastian said, turning his head to look at them.

"Just listen in on their conversation. You'll find the Viscount." I said.

Sebastian did so and quickly found him. We went to confront him, but it was as if Lumière walked in and said "Be our guest." Or in other words, the music started playing.

"It seems we will have to dance theough the crowd to make it to the Viscount." Sebastian said.

"I danced with the devil once, why not do it again?" I said and lead Sebastian out to the dance floor where he gave me tips here and there for faster paced music.

It was actually quite fun. I even saw Ciel and Lizzie share a dance. They were cute together, but SebaCiel is better. Way better. What am I thinking? Focus, Y/N! Must. Focus. On. Mission.

We made it to the other side of the room by the end of the song, where the Viscount was standing and started clapping.

"That way some fine dancing, Miss" The Viscount said.

My gaze met Sebastian's then back to the Viscount's.

"I will get you something to drink, Miss." He said, then walked off.

"Good evening, Lord Druitt." I said, with a mini curtsy.

"Are you enjoying the party, my little robin?" He said and placed a kiss on my wrist.

"The party is splendid, though I haven't been to many, I know this is one of the vest ones I have been to or that I will ever go to." I said, giving flattery a try. His eyes sparkled.

"Who is the man you where dancing with?"

"That is my tutor, don't mind him. He's to strict if you ask me. I am quite glad he walked off."

"As am I, robin." He walked behind me and placed an arm around my waist as he held the other hand. "I was wondering if you would grace me a dance."

"Oh that sounds delightful!" I said, giving the "innocent, I-have-no-clue-what-you-are-talking-about face and voice.

"No, a special dance, somewhere away from everyone else." He said, slipping his hand a little lower.

I shot him a flirtatious smile. "One of those? Well, I suppose there wouldn't be any harm in that." I said, leaning back against him, as if trying to prove a point.

"Then let us go, robin." He said and led me to a door nearby, where we walked down a hallway where there were several doors.

He opened one and I walked in. The air was sickly sweet and it was killing me. I leaned against a nearby wall and slowly slid down it.

"You sly bastard!" I managed to breath out.

"Good night, robin." He said with a dark laugh.

I tried to fight the urge to go unconscious, but it didn't work. Moments after he said "Good night" the darkness took over and I hoped Sebastian had a rescue plan.

~ AN ~

Hello my lovely lovlies!

So how was the new chapter? To be honest, it is a little after midnight and I am slowly losing my sanity to losing sleep.

Well, I'm gonna sleeo while yoi wait for tomorrow's chapter

Ciao Reader-chan!!!!!