The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 2 Grell Sutcliff.

Ciel was kneeling next to Madame Red and closed her eyes. "Don't dawdle, hurry and kill the other one!"

"Very good, my lord." We said. Sebastian gave me a strange look and I just smiled.

"It's a shame, I was going to let you live. Now I will just send you all to heaven!" Grell said, slashing his chainsaw our way.

We dodged and Sebastian said. "Heaven?" He jumped and landed behind Grell. He turned aroundto face Sebastian while I slipped behind him. "Heaven and I are strangers." I wrapped my arms around him so he couldn't move while Sebastian made a move to kick his face.

When it landed Grell and I were sent flying, and I was crushed underneath him, but it was worth it. His expression was priceless!!!

"You dare harm a lady's face! You fiend!" Grell said as he stood up.

I started laughing. "Who cares? Sometimes getting a good kick to the face will knock some sense into ya!" I walked over to stand next to Sebastian. "It makes your face look better anyways."

"Do you think that a demon and a mortal duo could beat a divine being?" Grell asked, his voice threatening."

"An interesting question, Sutcliff." I said, stealing the words Sebastian. Then I nodded, a cue for him to continue.

"However, if the young master wishes for us to win, we will win." Sebastian said, looking to Ciel as he said it.

"You're quite keen on that puny, little brat, I'm jealous. But demons, and mortals, cease to exist if I reap them with my scythe." Grell said, he was about to continue but I interrupted.

"But even reapers can be reaped by their own scythes." I said with a grin. I turned down the alleyway, seeing that William was there. His scythe extended and I flattened myself against the wall.

"Mr. Spears, I'm afraid this mortal isn't on the To-Die list yet. Now, do me a favor and stay hidden till I quick his ass, mkay? Mkay." I ran back and sent a roundhouse kick at Grell's side. 

 It actually landed and he went toward the wall. I nearly lost my balance, but Sebastian placed his hand on my back and helped me regain it. Grell, seeming to be angered at how Sebastian helped me and not him, ran forward and aimed his chainsaw at me. I pushed Sebastian away and did a Superman power slide out of the way. Grell was surprised at the fact I made it away. and the chainsaw ended up nearly stuck in the wall.

 He turned around pulling the chainsaw out of the wall. "My dear Y/N, I know nothing of your past." He ran forward and swung his chainsaw. "So show me something deastic and dramatic!" It sliced across my stomach and a Cinematic Record began pouring out. I let out a scream of pain and tried to cling to concisnious. That didn't work out at planned and darkness greeted me.

 (( Sebastian's p.o.v ))

 I watched as Y/N fell to the ground, clutching her stomach, as a Cinematic Record began to play. Her eyes closed ever so slowly and I felt something ignite inside me. What was this? I should only feel anger like this for when someone tries to harm the young master.