The Bad Dog

~ AN ~ 

6K? But I only had 5K a few days ago! How is my story getting so many reads? I didn't ever think I would even get ten! This is absolutely amazing! Thank you very much~

~ AN end ~ 

We quickly ran through the castle and outside, where the green foot prints started just outside the castle. Ciel crouched down to examine it.

 "Young master!" Mey-Rin's voice rang behind us.

 "Angela!" Finni yelled.

 Theyall ran out and toward us, making sure everything was alright. I reassured them there wasn't a reason to freak out. Everything was alright.

 "What the devil's the fuss about?" Baldroy asked. 

 "The demon hound has appeared." Angela said.

 "Demon hound?" They asked.

 "It brings calamity upon the village. Those who defy my master are punished by the demon hound. That is the law of this village." Angela told them.

 "Angela, tell Lord Barrymore that the demon hound has come." Acrowd of people came up to the castle. Most likely everyone in the village. Almost all of them wielded torches.

 "Who's been punished?" She asked.

 They gestured for her to follow them. They turned, and began walking back to the village. Ciel signaled for us to follow as well, so we did.

 When we arrived, there was a body with shredded clothing and several bite marks, some of them were still bleeding. Ciel crouched down and looked over the body.

 "That's awful." Angela said.

 "I see." Ciel said.

 "Don't touch!" A voice barked behind us. It was Lord Barrymore. "So James was the bad dog?"

 "Yes. Apparently he broke the five-dog rule and kept a sixth dog." A villager told him.

 "I see. Then this was inevitable." Lord Barrymore said.

 "Hey! How can you say that!" Baldroy asked.

 "The village has laws I have decreed. Those who break them-" He said.

 "Get punished by the demon hound, we get it. No need to tell us several times." I interrupted. 

 The townspeople began singing the song the elderly women sang when we were entering the village. While they were doing so, some people picked up James and carried him away. All of them went with the few who took James.

 "You've had a narrow escape." Lord Barrymore said, then he and Angela followed the townspeople. 

 "Young master." Sebastian said. Ciel's response was a nod as his gaze focused on Lord Barrymore.

~ AN ~ 

I apologize for the short chapter, but I'm in the doctor's office and I need to watch my siblings and make sure they dont break anything >~<

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter! 

Ciao Reader-chan!