Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.

Sebastian assisted Ciel into the carriage and me up to where the horses are driven. Then he sat next to me.

"Question. Um, why am I up here?" I asked, looking down. If I fell, there wouldn't br much of an injury. Possibly just fractired bones and brusies. Like I haven't had those before.

"I assume you don't know how to drive a carriage?" He said with a questioning tone. 

It was obviously a rhetorical question. But I answered anyway. "In my time, we have cars. They have engines and run on fossil fuels. So yes, I don't know how to carriage." I said. "Can we just go? Ciel needs his new cane."

"Ah, yes. Let's go." He replied and got the horses into motion.

It was a slow drive to London. I began making another mental map, adding onto what I knew from the anime to what I had seen. Sebastian seemed to notice my focus.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Making sure I know where I am and how far it is from the manor. You know, just in case I get kidnapped." I said.

He got a "worried" look on his face. "Why would you be kidnapped?"

"When I know what the fashion sense of an area is, I can be very beautiful. That is how my friends put it anyway." I said, smiling when I got to the thought of my friends.

Tray and Shelby. We had known each other since kindergarten. And, ironically enough, we had all been in the same classes. 

-Projects? We teamed up. 

-Only two people allowed? We convinced the teacher to let us be a group of three. 

-Why? On school grounds we where perfect little angels. 

No one knew about us after school. By jr. high we had mouths that could put an entire boat of sailors to shame. No- rednecks to shame. We have held that statement to this very day. And its almost time for college!

My thoughts were interrupted by the carriage coming to a stop. I looked around and saw that London was more busy New York on a Friday night! Thats good and bad- but who cares?

"Why is town always so busy?" Ciel said as Sebastian helped him out of the carriage. 

Apparently Ciel cares. Shutup. No. I will kill you. You can't. No FNaF in the 19th century. Jeez.

After my little argument in my head, and Ciel motioning for Sebastian and me to follow him, we began walking through the crowded streets. I swear about thirty people bumped into me before we walked into the cane shop.

There was a man behind the counter. "Ah hello, come to pick up your dad's walking stick?" He said with a warm smile. Ciel tried to remain calm

I snatched the ticket from Sebastian. "Excuse me, sir, but we are actually here to pick up his-" I gestured to Ciel "-walking stick." I said and handed the ticket to the man behind the counter.

"Ah this one. I never knew who could use a stick so short." He said and pulled the stick out. I took it gratefully.

Sebastian placed a bag of money on the counter. "Keep the change." He said.

I hnaded the stick to Ciel and we left the shop. As we walked he started complaining and I was tempted to tell him to quit being a big bubble blowin' baby BUT that would be a bad idea. A servant had no place to insult their master. I could always insult him in my head. Yeah. That'll work.

We passed by a Funtom shop. I looked over at the small child showing his mom the new rabbit. So adorable. The child and the rabbit.

Both were adorable.

(( Time skip brought to by Funtom rabbits!! ))

We walked into the manor and I fell of laughing. Sebastian and Ciel looked like they were dying.

"M-my mansion." Ciel stammered.

"Oh this is hysterical! Well done Elizabeth!" I said in my fit of laughter. Ciel shot me a look and I stood up and tried to stop laughing.

Then the others ran in and tackled Sebastian. I simpily walked into the parlor. "Gr-grell? Are you alright?" I asked as I gave an attempt to get him down.

"Just let me die." He said.

"I can't allow that." I said. I pulled out my switchblade from my boot and cut him down as Ciel was walking in.

"Y/N! What is the meaning of this?" He asked with a stern tone.

I saw Elizabeth and pointed to her. "Ask your fiancé." I said, then fell over in laughter again as he was tackled by her.

She began swooning and swinging him around, commenting on how cute he was. I stood up and contained my laughter. She threw a pink bonnet on Sebastian and spinned around. Then she saw me.

"Oh, Ciel who is this?" She asked.

"This is Y/N. The new maid." He said.

I curtsied. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Elizabeth. The young master has said he has wanted you to visit for a while now. I was wondering when we would meet." I looked over at Ciel. He looked shocked at what I had said.

"He has?! Oh Ciel! You should've just told me that you wanted me to visit you should've just asked!" She said as she began spinning him around again. She turned around again to look at me. "Oh come with me deary! I will make you so adorable!" She then grabbed me and began dragging me out of the room.

Oh what I mess I was going to be in.

~AN~

Sorry for not updating. My mom and sister have been away and I've been taking care of my pesky little brother.

Now for a couple of announcements.

Thank all of you for 240 reads! That is insane! I never imagined any of my stories would get that many reads. Once again, thank you all!

Second, in the next chapter you- yes you, Reader-Chan- will be singing a song that has been popular recently. What song will it be? Well you will have to wait for the next chapter to find out! Mwhahaha! So evil.

Ciao Reader-Chan!