Grell and Kanon, Personal Training

I was woke up early that morning, before the sun had even come to greet the world. I needed to get a good map of the manor, so I thought getting up early would help me a better look of the surroundings.

Well it didn't. I had just gotten out of bed when there was a knock at the door. I fized my pajama top, which was slipping off my shoulder, and opened the door. It was Sebastian.

"Good morning Y/N. I was just coming to wake you up. Seems as if you were a few steps ahead of me this morning." Sebastian said.

"I suppose so. Hmph. Well I need you to get out so I can get dressed." I said, then closed the door before he could respond.

Oh no. Today is the day Grell screws up mahorly, isn't it? I could always request to train him and Kanon. Yeah. That would work.

I put on my uniform only ro realize my bruises had gotten worse and stuck out on my pale legs like a sore thumb. Worst possible day to become noticeable bruises. I went over to the dresser and looked for some longer socks of some sort. The only ones available looked just a bit too fancy for my taste. 

They were all laces up at the top and even came with one of those buckle thingies. I don't even know what those are for! I looked around the room. Sebastian had to have noticed the bruises yesterday and brought something for me to put on, right? Right?!

Well he didn't. Though I did see my suitcase. Someone must've brought it in. I pulled it up on top of the bed and opened it. Of course, my Sebastian pillow is on top of eberything! What was I thinking. Oh yeah. You are in the Trancy Manor. Aaaaaaaaaand everyone knows thats a bad thing. 

Uuuuugh. I took the pillow out and threw it under the bed. And, to my luck, there was a pair of navy knee high socks in my bad. Against my luck, the had cat designs on them.

I had two choices. Let everyone think I go out and get myself beat up at night OR put and these and deal with whatever comes next. I seemed to favor the second option more.

So, I put them on and a pair of boots that looked similar to Mey-Rin's. Well, they covered up most of the socks. Just not the part just at my dress. I gave a sigh of annoyance and opened the door.

"Y/N! The young master requires you in hus study!" Mey-Rin said. I looked out the window. The sun had risen completely. Jeez I take forever to get dressed.

I exited the room and walked to the study. I nearly walked in then remembered that I worked here and I had to knock. So I did. There was a faint "Come in." And the door opened. Sebastian stood there and Ciel beckoned me in.

"Whatever you think I did i didn't do." I said as I sat down.

"I don't believe you did anything. I just wanted to talk. With the skill you showed last night, I would like to ask you a favor." Ciel said.

"What would that favor be?" I asked. Always see what you are doing be fore you do it.

"I would like you to train Grell and Kanon. You seem very capable of the task. Can you handle it?" Ciel said.

"Yes, young master." I said. Then I stood and began walking out.

"And from now on, you shall refer to me as Sebastian does." Ciel said. 

I turned around, hiding my inner fangirlism. "Yes, my lord." I said, then walked out. Where can I find the reaper and his buddy?

I went into the room we trained in yesterday. Ironically enough, they were in there and they greeted me.

"On the orders of the young master I will be training you two." I said.

"Alright." Kanon said. She kinda looks Kurumu from Rosario plus Vampire. Cool.

"Is Sebastian busy?" Grell asked. And he looks innocent. No, Y/N, remember what he is doing.

"He is a bit busy at the moment, but, he told me he wants you to do your best at becoming a butler for Madame Red." I said. Please let that make him not screw up!

"I will do my best for Sebastian!" Grell said.

"Very good. Now, I want you both to try and make tea. One cup for each of us." I said as I set everything up.

They got to work immediately. Kanon was efficient, worked quickly and quietly, and knew exactly what she was doing. Grell, on the other hand, moved slower but still knew what he was doing. Kanon finished and offered me a cup. I took a whiff. Why did they choose to use New Moon Drop?!

I felt memories I had long forgotten come back to me. Then I took a sip. "Well done, Kanon. Let's just not serve New Moon Drop to the young master." I said and she nodded.

Grell gave me a cup next. I smelt it. It was Earl Grey. He actually paid attention yesterday. I took a sip. The strong, cictrus taste was evident. "Well done Grell. Make another one. The young master will need some with breakfast." I said and he swooned.

"You are too kind. It isnt that good." He said. "You should make the tea for the Earl."

"Its. Perfect. Now, make another pot please. Just enough for the young master, so a half-pint should do it." I said. "Then put it on the cart and bring it to the dining area, understand?"

"Yes ma'am!" He said, then got to work on making the tea. This is gping to be a long day.