Epilogue

"Not all ends are terrible."

   Some books have their bitter end. Some  movies have a ending that does not pay tribute to which it had come from. Sometimes these stories are completed but not yet are they given an epilogue until several months later by the author while working on the other books slowly and gradually, making sure time is not wasted crafting these characters. Our scene dives into the future. Into a planet that resembles Emorax so greatly with rounded disks  and various other colors were on display on the appearance.

    Now let's dive into it. The scene setttles into what is assumed to be a civil war, many of  Steel's kind were paricpiating in it. Steel watched from afar. Seeing how it came to an end. Five milllion years. I can't lead them anymore. His lizerdly eyes closed. Somebody else must take the role. It's time for me to start what a nam has to do. He turns away from the window.He saw the other inhabitants were struggling to understand what made their misery possible. Some of them were Dlicherians. Dlicherians meant children in his language.

    Everyone  spoke EnlIglish on his restored planet. A few of them had came from the future to prevent some dire event from happening in the past. Steel comes towards a small crowd of teenagers who bare human qualities and a small black cat with white eyes. "....Kids. Go back to your future." Steel firmly said, his body regained the physical state he was in during the fight between he and Electroman. "Now."

            One of the teenagers has a black fluffy sheep hair with presumingly green antler horns sticking out from his head, his skin is a olive color, his eyes are keen in reptile, he woe a black and white suit  that happened to have  round circle with a pipe like object sticking out on his right shoulder. he has four arms as welll, green horns stood out from all four shoulders, and patterns of blue circles are seen underneath the arms and inbetween the legs. This fellow has a epic like leg structure. the upper aeea of his suit is seperated is seperated by a line resembling a heart beat monitor line.  This boy stood up.

   "No!" He said. "The future is...." He shuddered. "It's more worse than this. They are obsessed with---"

  "Enhacing themselves." Steel groaned, as the other teenagers stood up beside boy. "Kids, you are not hucrazies anymore. You are teenagers for crying out loud. Let fools make their mistakes and watch them learn from their actions and stupidity..  I am not saying we should let them destroy this planet in their crazyness, this is why somebody should monitor them and make sure they do not lead their own doom.  From being on Earth, I've learned you must let go of the past in order to move on."

   A liquid tear developed in the teenager's eyes. Steel put his hand on the boy's free shoulder. "Carlos the Caluse maker, to be a great leader and skilled caluse maker you must do things you never thought you could do." He takes his hand off the boy's shoulder as Carlos wiped off his tears using his sharp claw-like hands.  Steel goes over to two twin girls probably about sixteen to be precise maybe three minutes born apart.

  "Andrewa and Kathreine." Steel laughs. "Andy and Katy, that's right. You two are the symbols for light and darkness." Kathreine has dark skin while her hair is like cloudy smoke drifting off her head and her sister Anrewa is the element of light, Maybe Andrewa could be actually the element of snowflakes because her hair seems to be made out of it followed by a long white-sparkly dress that's almost hidden by military related objects fit for duty. Their ears are normal attached earlobs instead of elf ears.   Kathreine wore a darkish style related vesion of a business attire. "Follow your hearts and let the Fourth be with you."

The girls looked at him, now wearing puzzling looks. They didn't understand the Professor Who reference. Steel turns himself at a short eighteen year old girl and fifteen year old boy. "The experimentees of fabric-stone materials.  Chainer and Lina."  They wore completely military related outfits while  their skin is covered in scales reflecting their fabric-stone qualities, although Steel could still see reptile claws sticking out from their  boots. Steel takes several feet back awayfrom them seeing there's more than just five teenagers. "Keep up your building skills for weapons and vehicles."

 The two grew a smile that is almost big as the morning sun. 

    "Goodbyes are hard to do." He begins, now getting the attention of everyone in the building. "Today, history will be made. I am ending this civil war.  Standing here...it makes me reflect about what has led to this and after a conversation with the best adverieseries in the galaxy, I've have come to a conclusion. This problem has gone on for far too long. I should have done this at the very beginning, Now I will rejoin people  I know and cared for. I can delement assured you can take care of yourselves. Because this is Emorax, home of Nature Morphers. Home for all who is's part Nature Morphers. Help will be always given on Emorax  to those who needs it.." He begins finding it hard to say the last words.  He begins to choke on those words shakeninglky. "Goodbye."

   In a flash, The Steel man transported himeslf to the battlefield. Where one half of the army seemed to be wearing bright armor and the other half that is, assumingly, the enemy army had on dust-dark armor. Steel's kind completely had human legs instead of the serpent tails they had before from years of evovling. His hands go behind his back . He walks forward without being hit or struck by flying bullets and weapons. The NatureMorphers who are responsible for this will pay dearly.  Steel's half gray-and white eye visual caught sight of two much more armored Nature Morphers fighting each other.  He recognized one of them as his greatest friend Arnolizo (meaning Arnold in English)

   "ARNOLIZO!" He shrieked, slamming his foot onto the grounding sending a large shockwave alll over the city that has big boulders and objects sticking out from the dirt. The ground is unsettled while buildings seem  to be crumbling from the gunfire being exchanged,Natue Morphers were now able to hit each other freely without being sent flying away nor a strong effect coming off their hits as if from some boxer-fighting video game showing critical hits. "STOP THIS RIGHT NOW." His voice had become deep, demonic deep. I never....knew this kind of voice was ever possible.

   The other Nature Morphers continued what they had started while  both leaders of the armies came to a halt from being thrown to the side. Arnolizo is the element of hard material, his body is still evolving presented by his body having partial fur starting to appear on his body. The other leader is Corneoulus, a wimp being skinny  and  baring the element of cooled down molten lava with some signs of wings growing from his back as he still has four arms like Arnolizo.  They are both surprised by Steel's intervention.

    "You..You...You are supposed to be at Pluto having the negotiation!" Arnolizo  said, pointing all his index fingers at Steel. His eyes were filled in fear. He didn't expect Steel's return within a year or so of his departure. The Civil war started as something minor two million years ago that then became a dangerous affair that he, Arnolizo, decided to take care of it under Steel's nose.

    "Finally, he knows." Cornoulus sighs, sounding relieved. He wanted a reall battle with the one who had helped restored the planet and ignored their protests for so long over the controversy to making their adapting faster than it has been lately. It's going really slow. Slow like a turlte, as in human evolution.  Like the whale used to have feet but it has faded off from generation to generation, they are  still smart despite what humanity thinks.

    Steel gains a disgusted expression on his face. "Arnolizo, you have ashamed me." He turns himself towards Cornoulus. "I'm very sorry for what he has done, he's a well-born idiot." A growl comes from Arnolizo. "The future told me what has been going on; This started as something minor  and now, you must call of all your men--" Bazzzzzzzzzzzing went two objects that struck Steel's feet and one of his arms.

   "STOP!" Cornoulus screamed, as Arnolizio stood frozen at his spot. Horror filled the air. Nobody could ever forgive themselves for doing something that is so critical and dangerous to do, killing off a leader right in the war.

   Steel's body falls to the ground. ....Earth.....Must go to the past....His cloudy-dark eyes flickered. His remaining part of his arm stretched outwards like he was about to absorb somebody and his legs gets the position they had when he mega-delemented Electroman. A smile grew on his face as his body begins turning to stone. Home. Earth. The first day Jean had met him flew through his mind, meeting Mr.Tehnight, meeting people who mattered, and watching his home be restored. He has faith in humanity.

     The scene flashes him to that very scene. Where the smoke cleared in New Jersey to show a completely stoned figure who no longer lived. Mr.Tehnight and several people came forward to see his dead body. A few of them cried, so did Alec. This  is where Steel had died technically. This is the story of Steel, that well, tried to give him a suitable ending.