Chapter 8: The DarkLight's destruction

The scene pans over to a warehouse in the heap of night. There's a silver gray figure flying straight towards it. Our view dies down to the insides showing three workers guarding several stacks of CD's, some of them belong to the Sorceress, The Lionness, and Lord of all Rings. These three workers are Jason, William, and Fred.

                 Jason Berhall Wheels (and Fred Dergro Samson were relaxing while William Mcgommery Arnold is acting the opposite. The relaxing men are sitting in their chairs in front of table sprawled across by cards and a large book. Jason has two streaks of hair under his nose just above his lip while the top part of his hair due is endeavored by some gray areas that did not stand out from the black hair.

  "Willliaaam just settle down!" Berhall said, rolling his eyes in a circle.

The skinny as a stick man zipped in the halls.

"No way!" He said. "Must--" William has a board in his hands while clicking a pen. "Be--" And came back holding a DVD that had been misplaced. "On--" William pushed a crateful of movies to the right part of the storage area. "High--" Then again went to see if the security systems were prepped. "--Alert!"

                 Most people call Fred ‘Dergro’ for a nickname. Dergo popped open a book and begins to read it. "What a moron." Dergo said, rolling his eyes. He is perfectly capable of watching the monitors and reading a book all at once. He did a report specifically on it during high school to prove his point. He did the report whether sucessfully.

  "Agreed." Berhall nodded. He too is also called by one of his middle names and last names instead of plain Jason. It proved to be quite catchy during his high school years, the name itself shined variety of uses for name calling and using it for Christmas carols.

                 Dock the Berhalls

                 Lalalalala

                  Going through the Berhals

  La-ala-l-ala-a

  Lights dotted the ceiling of the warehouse. Metal structured the ceiling to its wide gap formation serving much purposes for the high stacking ranges, there's wooden planks attached to metal parts hoisting the building up to its mighty stand. The roof is entirely dark. Dark as the coal mined from underground.

     "I am--" William retorted, running down the hallway. "NOT a--" He zipped again. "MORON!"

Wheeeeeeeeeeeirm

       The men, who were relaxing, looked up to the ceiling.  The ceiling didn’t move. It seems solidly still nor to be moving a budge. The noise could have been coming from the outside instead of the structure above their heads several feet away, although it gave off an eerie feeling to those who had seen scary movies. This might be specifically for William to point out.

    "Must be our imagination." Berhall said, shooting a glance to Dergro.

    "Or Ghost planes from the war!" Dergro theorized, jokingly.

                “Or-“ William brazed past them pulling a cart of light-weight DVDs . “it—“ He brushed past them   having a bag of what is presumably fireworks. “Could—“ The man, who kept going fast , now juggled various forms of glue in either hands. “be—“  The Men didn’t notice what William did next. “The—“  He held a electronica square device at the ceiling hooked to wire plugged into a laptop with a lot of extremely undecipherable data. “-RITRAS”