Chapter 14: Coming to Terms

Steel horrified saw the Werewolf and Witch were no longer there in broad daylight. Only a non-tentative cloud hovered a few inches off the ground before fading away into nothing. I am doomed! He thought to himself. Once I tell Wolf about his daughter being--wait.....Maybe this event has a better life lesson for her. Things have reasons to happen.

  "Hey Superman guy, where did you get those powers?" Speedywoman asked Steel. She did not recognize the man after so many years of him being gone, now she is married with a ten year old boy who plausibly does not have her superspeed. "Got a name?"

   Steel stood upright. "Bruce Steel." Steel replied. His eyes blinked. "I...I took some enhanced Stioroids!"

  Speedywoman raised an eyebrow under her mask.   "Where would you get enhanced Stioroids?..." Speedywoman asked,being totally leery. She hadn’t heard of this before in her life.

  I must use the Time Skipping; Steel thought. The month is currently May. Today is the fifth. 2027.  Time 11:46 Am. People around me will be transported to where they need to be at 5:46 PM on the same day. Focus. Let them remember figments of this event. Any electronics that recorded this are now set to pick up transmissions from previous reports.

 A bright white light engulfed the scene. Blinding the eyes of everyone who is there. Time speeded on pushing the other people into initiating something and going about their daily lives, Speedywoman was transferred somewhere (Possibly to watch her sons soccer game) in her daily everyday attire. It’s almost as if the event never happened.

  It finally ends, speeding in time at 5:46 PM.   Steel is a good feet away from a well-known Bar . It is called ‘Hanks Beer and  Poker!’ with a piece of paper on a brown wooden door. It said “We are open from Mondays to Fridays—Cross that out. We work every day! Managed by Prometheus Black Elson.” Which is easily sought out to be well…amusing for trouble makers.

  The Number one place to get wasted. Great. Steel had teleported Kyla’s luggage to a undesignated point in time. Emoraxians like Steel can leap through time in hours but not years, once they were far into the future they could not go back—inevitably landing them stuck in time or permanently fixed to the point they must live in and continue living in as time goes on—as never before. Emoraxians wisely and rarely used their Time Skipping powers, unlike The Inspectors.

 Steel walked into the building, feeling a little down of his failure. He now doubted himself if he could lead an army or better yet raise a child, when it could be taken when he was looking. But didn’t see it. When research has been done about this kind of phenomenon, it would be around the human eye visual understood to recognize what they have been chasing after leading them not to see what was going around in their sarroundings.

  Ooohoho

Woaaah oho!

Baby,baby,baby,

Gimme your number,

Oh baby,baby,

Your Number’s mine~!

“I’ll like some Vodkola.” Steel said, sitting in a bar seat.

  The Bartender is a little weary of the unexpected man.  “Five dollars.” The Bartender replied. Steel finds it surprisingly how low the price is, he thought would have been ten dollars or more because he has a few cash in his pocket to make it through two months or so. Well more than that, like eight months in this economy.

  Steel placed a huge chunk of dollars onto the counter, plausibly from accidental stealing from other people while searching for H20. The Bartender gruffled, taking a large light plastic beer cup from under the counter. Letting the character, Steel  to reflect over his memories. This bartender must be Prometheus Black Elson.