Chapter 13: Laratch's attack

Kyla had shielded herself using her right arm. "What the frick just happened?!" The Tenight teenager asked, rhetorically. The figure of a witch like figure took into shape on a powered broom shooting smoke and fuel from the ends. "A crazy woman? Really? This is so cheeasey."

 Steel recognized the woman. She looks exactly as I had last seen her so many years ago. Nothing ever changes in New Jersey. He is practically defenseless without his steel powers to attack the human lady embodied of magic. Over the years Steel's eye colored changed from red to a mysterious gray out of the blue. Then finally changed to the color of night some point in time. When Emoraxian’s eye color’s changed, it usually meant they changed into a better person or a mean person unlike Human definition of good and evil physical characteristics.

 "AHHH RUN!" A civilian cried out, running away. "IT'S THE LARATCH!"

    The green carved mask on Laratch's face moved with her every move.  Laratch laughed. "Hello....Steel Man! I wondered when you were coming."  Laratch's hands glowed a certain color with shapes of bubble material forming in-between her long and black reptile like hand gloves. "Zombuosto!"

 A goat being the height of a stallion jumped into action in front of Kyla and Steel, the goat itself is outlined in a majestic light green spherical color and the main color is left to be a light pink completed in sparkling purple gems.  Kyla's inner Werewolf begins to kick in. The girl's purple eyes stared at the creature like a dagger.

“This unjustfiably is a terrible animal to use.”  Kyla commented, her K-nineteeth begin becoming sharper

The Goat charged at them. Kyla leaped upwards,She reached her fingers towards the creature as they take on claw shapes being long and pointy similar to those crappy Werewolf movies, except this scene showed a full on transformation. Kyla landed on the big beast in her werewolf form. The Transformation had occured similar to a pencil that was thrown and given full view on it’s direction changing, even its surface characteristics becoming bumpy or chipping apart will be taken into detail.

 The werewolf picked up the goat using both clawed hands. She tries to ripp the creature apart; however, it's made up magic. It is not completely made of cells or tissue as everyone on Earth knew (Well maybe almost everyone) by heart.

"Bayung Dizo!" Laratch said, summon a snake-alike creature at Steel. Bayung Dizo means: Posion Serpent kill! In the mind of laratch, who had made all this magic and the other equipment needed to perform these actions. Little did she know, Steel is currently weak and vulnerable as a human. He is not even in his Emoraxian form.

Brian Skittles and Tom Geograhicwatcher  (Yes, that is his name, Hard to believe) arrive to the scene, They were filming buildings and animals for a film project that they aimed to create sucessfully.  Brian Skittles is the director. Tom is the Cameraman. Oh and who would forget they are in their forities to fifties?

Steel dodged every few bites and strikes the Serpent did on him.

"START FILMING TOM!" Brian said.  "We got us a superhuman! AND A WEREWOLF!"

Tom immeatedly dropped the camera. That inadventurely clicked the black and sleek object right on away.  The Camera's somewhat cracked lenses jerked the connection from the weather station to its connection somehow (It used to be the weather station property, who forgot about it) via old wiring.

 Steel slammed his heavy luggage on Laratch. She fell off her broom. Steel landed safely to the ground. Kyla speeded to The Witch growling and furiously hungered to eat some delicious food able to be seen in her crescent light purple eyes. Laratch summoned her dark shadow-power to send Kyla as a Werewolf flying back.

"Why are you using Superhuman powers, Steel?" Laratch shot at him. "You are not--:" She paused. She didn't see any marking or his eyes being red as they had been previously. He has medium skin. He is...completely human. A smirk grew across her face.  "I got a better idea."

  The man who had once appeared to be an alien based on some element raised an eyebrow. "Wooaaaah that werewolf resembles the one we had seen from way back when!" Brian acknowledged.  He is likely to be referring to Wolf, her father.  He and Tom had been to Maine a few years ago to film something and winded up filming a werewolf. "Gotta be!"

"ELECTRINOUS!" Laratch said, lashing out an electrical beam.

 Surprisingly it took on the shape of a human being. Steel froze at it. Electroman....It's been...Yahuraks since I had last seen him. Has his element heart run out? Steel thought to himself. Elements did live on forever, though their elements are their hearts. It's almost hard to explain. Difficult perhaps. Maybe the first place to begin is by imagining one.

  The male version.  This concept can be applied to both genders. They have a body similar to human beings; Brown for ground, Green for plant, dark blue for ocean, light blue, for air (Various colors depending on the type of air), bright red for fire and lava, yellow for electricity, different versions of gray for metal. We should use another figure. Healthy as an ox. They could be the same element or different.

There are many methods of their element running out.

 One of them reaches their hand out to the other, being weak. The other element is unwillingly and shocked as the other gives some of his element to him/her. The Element giver has whichever body part become thick as stone which spreads through the entire body. Death then occurs. The True way of Delementng (De-el-lee-meant-ing)  is unknown. Though it's been talked about they give part of their element to another being making part of their body Elementing.

 Go back a few frames to where the elementer is standing still.

 There's a flame inside every Element. The element itself that moves and beat within, it is big enough to be an oversized seed (Simply it' s an overly large chestnut) that supply’s the human shaped Alien it's power and life. The characteristics. The appearance.  The livelyhood. It is almost like a heart.  The Element heart begins to dissolve.  Slowly and gradually.  Outlines of the connections to the Element Heart are seen turning into a dark gray.There are two  ways the body decomposes to, nothing or to stone. The Element itself is gone.

 Steel is sent a few feet away from Laratch. Right when a blur ziipped into the event to reveal a suit that is designed similar to a spider-person suit with electrical designs and all(Electrical web, SP initials at the torso, black boots, dark gray mask stroked in lightning) that seemed to have it in some metal-armored parts.  "Laratch! This is surprising, a freaking Werewolf right in my city that was way hotter in 2012!" The Figure said.

"And...Tom turn the camera off." Brian told him.

"But you just said--"

"Don't listen to me when a Werewolf enters the scene."

"Okay."

"You are too late, Speedywoman!" Laratch spoke, shooting a beam of magic at Kyla. "Kahdua Eio Dino!"  In a flash, she and Kyla were gone.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Steel screamed. "KYLA!"