Chapter 2: The Steel Man's return

Several years have passed since Kyla met The Steel Man, but it will be explained how long it has it been, once this story plays out in the year 2027. Right at a lawn. A large foot that belonged to a werewolf landed on the lawn within an outstretched binding rubber seemingly resembling a big shoe built for specific uses. Like for being ripped. A suit similar to a superhero costume is seen with a few dandy villainies and Heroism characteristics. The Werewolf howled at the moon feeling an ear bud buzzing.

   The edge of the werewolf's mouth recoiled backwards. His sharp fangs are able to be seen. The werewolf shook his head ignoring his own precaution to not attack a home as he had done several years ago. This is Mr.Wolf Tehnight Nedwood .His Werewolf instincts are taking over him again. His fur is more prominent and thicker like an adult wolf who mates for life. However that scenerio cannot be applied to him because Mr.Tehnight  is in love with a human and wouldn’t take a werewolf as a mate for him. True love beats that.

    He went towards the house. His tail swings back and forth.

            A bolt of light grayness struck the earth right in his path. A metal figuring wearing a black suit sported by some golden marks lands in his way, He raised his hand up to the werewolves’ chest and created a thin wall of metal. The werewolf growled and struck the hard surface.

    "Do not attack." The Steel Man said, with a very deep voice. He reached his hand on the werewolf’s shoulder. "Mr.Tehnight...You are not going to like this. I've been able to cure the others...but this rate...You are uncurable and it's been sixteen years right?  Right then.  It's permanent for your daughter...She's able to become Werewolf."

     The Werewolf shrank back into a man. A man who no longer a young teenage boy from Maine. He became bulky strong-alike over the years in his goal to control his werewolf state. He has hairy arms. A few scars from the past. He has a tuff of fur around his neck. His hands are larger like a man of action. His purple eyes returned to their normal pattern. His shoes converted to large boots shielding the individual toes shaped strangely to their desire.

   "Seven years, SEVEN YEARS, you came back when Kyla was five, and now thirteen years later...you say there's NOT A CURE FOR HER?!" The man roared at The Steel Man. Two years after Kyla's birth, they realized she wasn't growing as she was supposed to. So Wolf used some recently engineered chemical injected into her bones. For months Kyla's growth rate and development continued as if she had been born that day. Mr.Tehnight mistakenly used the wrong number of years of how late he was last time.

  Now he's saying the right number.

 The Steel Man take Mr.Tehnightby by the shoulder and  makes him go  away from the house. "Don't yell so loud." The Steel Man calmly said, in a tiny whisper. He seemed to care about whether people see him. "You'll wake up everyone." A dog  in a backyard being small enough to be carried went to a peephole to see what is going on outside it’s turf.

 But no. Mr. Tehnight is too mad to be consoled.

 "AND THEN YOU SAY MY CONDITION IS UNCURABLE! I WANT EVERYONE TO HEAR THAT AN ALIEN FROM A PLANET MADE THE ENTIRE WEREWOLF RACE BECAUSE HIS HOMEPLANET WAS DESTROYED BY HIM!" Wolf raged. "I'VE LIVED with this curse far enough. I want this to END. I do not want to live with this life anymore. These moments where I need to roam out as a werewolf has RUINED my career. I wasn't there for most of my child's life. You say I CAN'T BE CURED?!"

 The lights in some houses start turning on, probably because people had the clapping lights system installed, requring two claps for turning off and one clap to turn on the lights without any effort. Or it could have been them just flipping on the lightswitch in the dead of night from some disturbance going on. The blinds moved in some houses indicating teenagers or children were watching.  Lights were almost decorating the night in rows.

  The blades attached to his arms zipped out. They were installed into his suit just in case he awoke somewhere else in the hands of greedy or ambitiously dark people. This was put into effect when he mistakenly awakens somehow in Area 51 as he had been tested on.  He is not an Alien for sure. Wolf had been born by human parents, One hundred percent.  His blades shined in the light. The Steel Man knew Mr.Tehnight could get himself killed if he knew was he was doing.

   Mr.Tehnight is overwhelmed in anger.

    "Wolf, I can find other ways to--" The Steel Man begins to say.

            Mr.Tehnight lunged at the Steel Man. He made a long and wide cut through three layers of The Steel Man's layered skin combined by the suit he had found so many years ago. The skin patched them together as did his suit.  The angry man continues to attack him. The Steel man makes his arm bigger and wider as a flat wall.I hate to do this. The Steel Man makes a sonic boom that made Wolf fly and hit a tree. The old tree makes a cracking sound similar to the strike of thunder. Only a larger body had caused this crack to form in-between the tree.

Wolf stood back up. Unafraid of his opponnet.

    "I don't want to do this Mr.Tehnight, stop, there could be another way!" The Steel Man tried to reason with him. He didn’t want him to kill the Werewolf, not after what he had been through years ago. His eyes were quite honest. Displaying something seen in when a man has understood the pain another individual has been in for a long time. The wounds on his arm were no longer there at all.

             Stray cats not invovled in the scene at all, were watching this occur on a fence with a wide wooden ledge as some dogs watched from behind the metal fences with their wet noses pressed against the crystal shaped holes. Domestic animals were watching this happening minute by minute, perhaps to hand down a tale capable of telling in Animal merely through barking or meowing, even with birds who could speak people may get confused how well their animals get along.  Curtians were pushed back as other people who just woke up had to see what was going on outside.

   Mr. Tehnight grits his teeth. He has had enough of this nonsense. He wanted the cure right now. Waiting is no longer an option for him anymore, it just seemed to be its own pain. He wanted to lead a normal life again being human, that’s what is normal to him. Being a human and spending time with person he loves, Natalie.  Mr.Tehnight charged at The Steel Man swinging his wide and long blade,indiciating he did want Steel to either kill him or slice off his arms.   

            And then we heard a clean swipe.