Chapter 3: A Daughters worry

Kyla's is sixteen years old. Un-aware of the potential adventure she may have. She's hanging out with her boyfriend Danials Faction Degrays(Who's eighteen years old) without her mother’s permission. They are at the movies, the drive thru kind. Where there's a big screen showing images through a film object. A film projector to be exact, displaying on a light gray wide canvas like material.

 "I am never going to know why you like watching Vampires kill people." Danials Faction Degray said, he has this somewhat jagged blonde hair due mostly dark at night. He wore a black rock star jacket with some street symbols on the shoulders and arm, underneath it is a light gray shirt saying "ROCK OUT!" from above a large television set similar to 3-D style. He had on blue jeans. A white short sleeved shirt underneath the sweater.

     Kyla laughed at him.

     "No Danials, they make the people INTO Vampires." She said, nudging his shoulder. "You dork! They bite the person’s neck to get blood. Then they stop it and leave them to awaken as one of them. This continues the vicious cycle!"

     Danials flipped open a book, and then he trailed his finger to a section in it.

     "The Vampire drank the entire person’s blood in this section!" Danials argued back.

    Kyla pointed to the recently made Vampire from the screen. "That one still has blood."

     Danials rolled his eyes.

     "You must face the truth, when a vampire drinks all the person’s blood, the host to the flow dies." Danials informed her. He closed the book entitled 'DarkLight' by Sevenie Buyers. The cover is black done by a rose letting a few petals fall to the imaginary floor. "OH! Look the person who just got his blood drained hasn't sprung to life!"

       Kyla frowned.

       Then she grinned.

     "OHOHHH Sooo yyou dooooo read DarkLight!" Kyla teasingly said to him. Her grin became devious and happy. "Who do you think Annabelle is going to wind up with? I believe it could be Adam, the Vampire!"

      Danials laughs.

     "That could change." he said. "You said, I quote, last week: "ANNABELLA'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH GEORGE THE WEREWOLVE GUY!! YAYY!!!'” Unquote." He watched a sheepish smile form on her face.  He raised an eyebrow. "This basically means Annabelle’s going to fall in love with Adam, have a marriage, and produce a little boy named Nessike!"

      Kyla laughs.

    "You catch on quick!" She remarked, amused of her quick on boyfriend.

     He laughed.

    "Why does your mom dislike me?" He asked. "Don't get me wrong. She's better than my mom any day! I just don't see her problem with me." He shrugged. "Is it my involvement with the acts of spray painting the school?"

    Kyla smiled.

    "No." The girl said, shaking her head. "Mom says I am too young for you. It's not a problem for me. But it's a big deal for her. It’s not a liberty to live under the house of a woman who won't let you go out with the most attractive boy in town! What's your mom like?"

    Her eyes shifted from the screen to Danials and back.

    "She's...trash basically.  A prostitute." He slouched. "She's more of a Psychiatrist when she is silver. Not the one who you would expect to be lecturing me about going out with a sixteen year old chick at night."

      Kyla giggled.

     They were about to kiss when her light blue cellphone rang.

    "That's not mine!" Danials said out of habit.