Chapter 10: Plane ride with the Steel Man? -Kyla's POV

I returned home.  Everything is going very fast. One day I was a typical girl with her dad not at the most important times of my life. My Mom worked as some science person in the higher up department and I had a boyfriend. Danials Degrays faction.  Then two days later or so, I am a girl who's half Werewolf.

   "I'm ready mom!" I said, walking in.

   PUUURR

  Stripple gets in my way. Followed by the two other cats. Spotty and Scotty, twin kittens who are the children of  Stripple. Cute Devon Rex's they are.  I kneeled down and petted the cats. Six years ago these cats had come into our lives. Before everything had went so downhill.  The younger female cat named Scotty has a mainly white fur with the underside being more of a brown than its sleek blackness. Some of Scotty's markings resembled air planes from those neaty and fancy-life-like movies.

 “I am going to miss you guys while I am gone." I said, bringing the cats into a hug.

 Spotty on the other hand has an unusual pattern... Much like an overcoat being large for winter. Sometimes people who come in mistaken Spotty for a small coat, there was one time when my Aunt Brianna tried to put him on.  Hahahaha! It was so funny to see Mom's most priceless face after telling Aunt Brianna that the coat is a cat.

            Spotty and Scotty clawed at me.So I dropped the cats at once. "Ow ow ow owowowowowowowow." I complained, holding my scratched and bleeding left arm. Three marks to be exact several inches away from my rolled up sleeve. Maybe I shouldn't have picked them up all at once.

 In the blink of an eye; I saw the blood retreat, the scars became healed but left their mounted shapes though very permanent. I guess the scar may have  landed somehow on the bone area of my left arm--Waaaiit Cat's don't make deep marks except for monsters, the unthinkable, including....For short a really-gorey-detailed horror movie. Maybe it’s just my werewolf side already kicking in.

             I stood upright.

 "Woaaah.." I said,completely amazed, looking at my left arm. It still amazes me. Go figure. Even though  I’ve heard people make cheesey Werewolf  novels and their countless ability, I still cannot get over their rapid healing. The Soulmates or whatever they call them is so not my thing. My Dad has been with Mom  since they had me. I wonder  if some-crazed woman claimed My dad is her mate. Weird huh?

 I smelled Mother's perfume' Lanuda' (La-awn-duee-ay) coming from the hallway. Thump tump tump I heard from what could possible be a crate suitcase holder. "Maaaan Kyla,  no wonder your hamster would not go into room." My Mother commented, waving her hand in front of her somewhat pointy nose. "At least it is clean!"

  Everything spinned in my head. "YOU GOT RID OF THE SMELL?! “ I shrieked, digging my fingers into my hair. Why the hell did she do something so stupid? It’s the best smell you can have in the room, besides, I know a few other people who do have it in their room.

    "Uh yeah." Mom replied, not really getting my picture. That is so uncalled for; getting rid of the best scent thing in the entire world. Others may not get this if I don’t give a better explaination why I am reacting this way.

  "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?! THAT'S Olie Garden's Swweet Room Smeller!" I continued;  Truthfully adults have the worst sense of smell. Because Olie Gardens Sweet Room Smeller made the entire room enlightened and more tolerable for a teenager to have some meditation. Alone Time. And a day of sleeping in. Actually it turned out relaxing once I got used to it.

 "Ewwww." Mom  remarks, having a disgusted expression. She put the luggage holding thing near the couch, "Rip off product." I don’t know if it’s a ripped off product, but, that’s just parents for you. Who get rid of the best products capable of making your room better instead of worse. Come on, parents are supposed to do what’s best for their children.

  I laughed.

 "So you ready missy?" Mom asked, putting on a jacket.

 I surveyed the room.

 "Ready as I ever will be." I said. "Where's Bruce?"

  Mom zipped up her jacket.

 "The Air port."

  One Hour and Thirty three minutes later..

 Maine's airport...

 I feel conflicted. How can Bruce make himself blend into a humanly looking crowd?  People are able to notice-- "That a man has gray skin and a suit made of scale like materials!" I followed on my thought. "Just like an alien always thought to be green instead."

  "Umm...Are you okay dear?" My mom asked, regardless of the noisy crowd.She appeared to be worrysome, Gareentedly. I had about two Psychiatrists back a few years ago from the traumatizing event of those men. Those men in black. When I was thinking about stuff I would start saying it aloud in mid thought. I become forever scared of men wearing black skies and attires. It frankly creeped me out. Truthfully. I sheepishly smiled at my mom hearing the high chimes of planes being boardered. "It's my train of thought." I told her as I fiddled with my key-locket.

  From out of the crowd...I saw a man wearing a black suit--No. Not a superhero suit--That's for business based only, his  mouth has a fu-man-chu beard going on, His cheeks are slightly wide, he has a medium complexion going on with black eyebrows, and surprisingly zero hair on his head. The most probably answer is the dude being in his late forties. I right away noticed he has a slide able black luggage. It stirred. My eyes blinked at this startling thing. The man could have been made of metal to an uttermost perfect slandered.

 "...Who are you?" Mom asked,while I stood dumbstruck. "And why are you staring at us like that! Are you a pedophile?"

  The man laughed.

 "No way, Mrs Married-to-Tehnight human." The man explained, he sounded to have come from Europe with a unusual pronouncianation. Oh look! I just made the actual word so very wrongly identified. It’s actually spelled: Pronounciation. I could be wrong at best at this spelling error.

 "...Br…The..Steel...Man..wha...dah...fudge."  Mom could not speak to finish one complete sentence at all.

 "Are you ready, miss..Weregirl-human?" The human-alike Steel Man asked me, his head turned towards my direction. I noticed he has a round tatto with unusual markings and sketches scrambled all over similar to a chain. He raised an eyebrow at me. Then it rose down. "Looonng story, I will explain once we are on the way."

 I nodded.

 "I am ready!" I said, just as an average day person bumped past us with another group of people. I turned towards My Mother.  "Whenever Dad finally gets out of the hospital. Tell him not to be so....demeaning on Danials." Mom couldn't  say anything. Hahaha. The master of stunnning a human being is right behind me. I smiled. Then I hugged my mother. "I hope everything turns out." I said to mom.  Mom hugged me back.

 "Don't get that room lotion!" Mom told me. I broke the hug. Laughing.  "Now mister..how the hell did you make yourself..so...human?" Mom expectantly wanted to drill him.

 Flight to New Jersey will depart in five minutes.

 "I'll explain later." He simply told mom."Come on...Teen Tehnight!"

 I went with the human like man to where we are boarding, but as I did so, I waved at my mom. I know things are things will get better than this. Well I can actually hope for it with all my heart. That I can be able to control this force that occurs at night or through anger. However, I must know one little thing about The Steel Man.

How did he get so human? What happened to his alien like suit? Actually..that's two things!