The Steel Man; Cast of Characters

A sequal to An Unlikely Werewolf and An Unlikely Hero.

   Originally this was called The Water Man, Until I realized H20 was killed and is not the good guy. Before you embark on this new journey. I ask you to read An Unlikely Hero. An Unlikely Werewolf. I have two things that are  NOT Transformers related...Actually lots counting Hector,WCIS:ColdCase,and the paranormal stuff.

  No worrys, I WILL DO GRINDLE!

...Eventually.

Wolf,KKyla The Steel Man belong to me, Speedy__Girl.

I cannot ressit the temptation to add a story to this "Unlikely" Series.

Characters:

Wolf Tehnight- Dad of Kyla Nedwood Tehnight.

Natalie Nedwood Tehnight- Wife of Wolf Nedwood Tehnight and mother of  Kyla.

Danials Faction Degray-Kyla's boyfriend. Is 18.

 Kyla Nedwood Tehnight-Daughter of Wolf and Natalie, she is half werewolf in her genes.

 Billy Amback-Son of Jason Wheel and Brianna Amback, a friend of two boys.

Jason Berhall Wheels- werehouse worker,mostly called Berhall. Friend of William Mc.

Fred Dergro Samson-Werehouse worker, often times caled Dergro,

Wiiliam Mcgommery Arnold- A Highly Alert man,wounded by the Steel Man.

Sabastian Renolds L.-Boss of Dergro,Berhall, and William Mc.

Salena Generaldeen Toponok- Co Manager with Sabastian.

Promethus Black Elson-Dad of Ronny, bartender of a bar in New Jersey.

Ronny Barbarian Elson- Daughter of Prometheus and Angelena Gordex Elson. A science Fiction Geek.

Miss Critic Montgomery- Used to be named Margret Montgomery, she used to be a Critic in plays and literature.

 Adams Mann-A tennent at the Renters building in New Jersey

Rob- Friend of Adams, is part of a band with him. Was kicked out by his girlfriend.

Charles Dickins L- Owns the Renters building in New Jersey.

 Heroes::

 Jean ClockWork-> Speedywoman

 Kyla Nedwood-> Weregirl

Bruce Steel-> The Steel Man

Villians:

Lara catch--Laratch.