Chapter 12: New Jersey!

Kyla's eyes blinked once they go off the airplane. Her memory of what had happened on the trip is perhaps hazy at best, she only remembered getting on board the airplane with the Steel Man (As a human) and waving goodbye to her mom. Her violet eyes watched the other passengers leave having clear signs of a headache. Geeze. what the smokes happened? Did a flock of geese hit the plane?

 Steel came from behind the crowd with the luggage inside of a bigger slide able blue backpack thing like material with wheels underneath. Even the pilots were walking into the airport fanning themselves from getting overheat and very well confused how they got here so fast; Actually they arrived on time to New Jersey within estimated hours instead of a minute  as it had felt, due to the power that most Emoraxians have which is time skipping. Time Skipping is the teleportation of disappearing from one point in time to the other, which usually left the affected people feeling they had a headache, feeling hot, memory loss of what occurred, and casually confused. It did not affect Emoraxians, it only affected others.

“Um...Steel?" The girl started, raising an eyebrow. "What happened?"

 The man who sounded like European with an unusual pronunciation looked towards her direction, he seemed to be ready to explain flat out using an fib.  "You fell asleep." He said at first. Then Steel hesitated. "No. There was the Bermuda Triangle effect." It was the best way to explain what actually happened if research had been conducted over mysterious locations about time and traveling.

   Kyla gaped at him.

  "What...dah...fudge." She said at once. Her eyes were trying persuading themselves that this is all baloney and it's just the word of a man who might have been the one who drugged them all.  "...Does this mean....You are responsible for the Bermuda Triangle?!! What happened to the woman on the airplane? What happened to those three aircrafts?"

  They are now walking towards the exit. Leading the man who had the appearance of steel to laugh at Kyla’s  priceless expression. A sly smile formed on the man's face. His eyes shined as if he is amused by the girl’s reaction. "Nope." Steel said, "I know one who does hang around there."

 "Who?" The curious teenager asked, her eyes are stinging to get information. “Tell  me, who. Who exactly?”

 "The Wind Man, mostly just Max." Steel said, with a slight smirk on his face. “He’s got a lotta Scottish in him. Once you are around him a lot his speaking rubs on you and you catch yourself speaking Scottish. He’s a little bit younger than I.” He rubbed an apple, let it shine, and then took a bite from it. “No wonder Mr.Amback likes apples.”

 The passenger, known to be Davis Stronghammer, shook his head remembering what Steel had said to him. His eyes flickered in anger. "WHO THE--" He shouted at their direction, saying a choice word. "--DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ELVIS PRESLY? CYBERDUDE? GARBEDGE SHOOTER?!"

  Steel turned around with out of the blue sunglasses, which he lowered them down so he could get the effect of the gaze he wanted to portray right at him. His black eyes were nothing but indefinite deepness.  "I am Bruce Steel." He said, beginning a punch-line essentially calmly. "Essentially...you are crazy."

  Davis shrieked, therefor running after the two civilian like people. However, he is halted by several security guards who had sharp attention and training for moments like these to have occurred. The Angry man thrashed very so angered. "LET ME AFTER STEEL, I WANT TO MURDER HIM WITH MY BARE HANDS!"

  Kyla gazed up to the Man. 

  "Are you?..." She started to ask.

"It's temporary until the insides of my body are recovered from that separation." He finally tells her. Relaxing his shoulders. "My kind is able to become what is dominant on any planet when they have been stripped or weakened, which in this case--No Monkeys are not the primitives surprisingly-- is humanity themselves."

He paused. “Actuallly I said that backwards…” Steel realized. “Our body adapts to the most dominant species on a planet when we arrive on it. When we are weak…We become what humans find at night and old photographs about the Rosewell accident.”

  Kyla's eyes gazed at the man.

 "So...this is just..temporary?" She asked. "How long?"

 "A month or two at best." Steel replied, shrugging. "It's been 4.54 billion years--exactly 49 billion years since I been in my weakest form yet." Again, he hesitiated. “No that was when I was born. 49 million years ago. I do not think I have been in the form in my entire life.”

            Now they were on the street passing by other civilians. "Whiiiccch issss?" Kyla continued to bug him, even when he had given the answer about their weakest appearance like state before. Geeze, Mawhar is right. He shook his head. They easily forget, related or not.

 "One of those aliens that everyone believes to have come from Mars."  He finally told her, in a simple fashion. It seemed unfair to his kind being referred to as Martians, it also seemed racist and very judgmental about their own culture. Steel finds it very irritating.

 Kyla’s eyes become full in shock. “So green aliens exist!” She said, waving her arms.  Looking completely ridiculous to Steel. Steel pinched his forehead, while shaking his head back and forth as if he had been misunderstood.

            Kyla looks at him awkwardly and confused, as if expecting that she had said something pretty much wrong about the entire race of Martians. Most people knew back in the day those aliens were green from the comic books. Some of them were shown in black and white TV sets, they were not popular until The Cold War had initiated.

 "No. We are light gray." Steel said, he gazed up to the sky. "We don't look CLOSE to human in those pre-formed bodies. We are absorb the materials that are around us to become our element, but, in my case....My true element has not 'awakened' or been discovered."

  That surprised Kyla.  "Saaay whaaatt?" She repeated, shaking her head. "You are made of Steel! How can it not be you’re true element? Is this Jokemon where an individual evolves to the next stage of their life at a certain point in time under required conditions?"

 "For your information, Tungsten is the strongest element of Metal. Not Titanium, it's actually useful for men to use weights to exercise, a little fact checker." Steel explained to the girl. Who seemed stunned about it herself.  "Emorax...did not have others who discovered their true Element."

 They continued walking down the street, passing by and sometimes bumping into other people. Regardless, Kyla has become sincerely interested in how everything worked out for the species of Emoraxians. We see her continuing to ask questions at Steel, who now wanted a Taxi, because he had found a place to stay at while helping her control her werewolf ability’s. Or Steel thought he did. Though everything would make sense to her later on, unbeknown-st to them, there is a witch woman wearing a green mask on a floating broom zipping some sparkles from the rocket shaped area.

 "Lahahaha...The Steel Man is back.Laaahaa!" The lady laughed. "This will be fun!~"

  Her hair, is not even close to being normal anymore, being their long streaks that dangled in the wind--for they were a dark purple aligned in some light pink mana mistaken for electric green due to their striking similarities--carelessly, while her witchy clothing denounced how everyone could think of them wearing dresses for she wore a black suit tailored by gun attachments...sharp objects...squire wings  to her shoulders, her hat shaped unusually, followed by remarkable high heels. A hero would be able to see parts of her arms, legs, and her neck.

  She raised her wand at the two.

  "LET THO RATH SEE NAH GRATITUDE!" She said, shooting a light blue and yellow sparkled beam glowing green-like waves all around it in a spherical shape similar to a scene ripped straight out of a anime cartoon or a movie displaying some fantasy heroes with strange objects to help them use their power. This beam is aimed straight at Kyla and Steel.