Chaptter 19:That's not a beast, that's my dog!

"The Choices we make can harm us or help us."

 ___________________________________________________________________

 Days passed upon Steel's temporally transformation of human and Kyla being taken. Steel never thought or had taken the time before to understand Earth’s own defense and its inhabitants before in his steel form. The things he did before impacted planet Earth in ways that cannot be imagined. Though, he has decided to do something. Just not something…something. A bold move.

            He sat in a chair at a table inside the Renting building owned by Charles. When you got do something, you go to do it. As humans say. Steel acknowledged in his mind. He drank from his plastic red cup.  “Ew. I am never trying alcohol again. It’s…tasteless like Lemonade!” Steel looks over to see an unsuspecting couple engulfed in texting on cell phone. I know this may be a cheesey and rude move. Steel quickly put it on their table and continued to wait for somebody.

Alex Gordon. The Reporter. Is he born late? Steel looks to his newly bought silver watch. He sighed. “I should have chosen a gift shop instead.” He looks away from his digital watch to the paper he had written on several minutes ago. It has a specific time when Alex would meet him at1:42 PM, is when he is supposed to be here. By now it is 2:06 PM. Pretty late.

A teenager with wild hair and a hoody on top of a long sleeve blue shirt came right to the table. His eyes hinted running. Very speeded  running. His face is actually red. Sweat traveled down his face and skin. “Ss-s-s-sorry, I nearly got robbed today.” He used one of the most common excuse in human history aside to the traffic jams, realizations, and car crashes.  Some of them were entirely usesless. But Alec’s story is definitely true. The way Alex(Mostly called Alec by his buddies) walked indicated he has a metal leg instead of a real one.

             Steel rolled his eyes. “Riiight.” He said, folding both his hands into one another. He grew a serious expression.  The loud noises caused by cars died down not mattering to what may commence in a few seconds nor to the believeability in Steel’s story. ”I’m ready to tell my story. As ‘Jack The Ripper’.”

 Alex sat down into a seat.

“You said you KNEW who Jack The Ripper is.” He said, tapping his pencil.  Alex looks at the man almost as if he can’t take him seriously. “Unless you are two hundred or two thousand something years old and a vampire, I am leaving.”

Alex tries to get up. But he couldn’t. His cellphone made entirely of some metal components and his watch kept him fastened to the seat. So did his metal leg. “I’m actually glad to say, I got all the time in the world to hear your crap.” Steel said. “Because I am not human, I can live on forever, and capable of levitating and keeping metal based objects down. Why yes, I can control water as well. I don’t think you want me to burst out your water and blood…” The recovering Emoraxian’s eyes looks around the room’s walling texture. “Don’t you?”

This man is crazy. Alex presumed. “…How can a man expect me to take him seriously when he claims to be a serial killer from London?” Alex retoirically said. “I probably have some clue still on my pants. Yeah. That’s it. Probably the glue is keeping me down.”

 Steel’s left eye becomes big as the other one remains small. What does super glue have to do with pants?” He said. “Nobody is that stupid to use Bannaaglue on torn jeans.” Actually, this is a true fact known by several people around the world you shouldn’t use Bannaglue on pants. It’s a true shame others do not take the warnings seriously at all.

 Alex tries to move his legs. However his replaced metal legs aren’t moving at all. As if fixed in its current bent position.  “Listen,  man. I do not know what kind of business you are pulling here. But stop it.” He told Steel with a serious face. He is fed up by Steel’s phony claims.