Chapter 17: Getting adjusted to human life

"We can never be sure if a human is indeed a human, For all we know....they could be aliens underneath. Or that we are all..strange.unigue. and probably disgusting aliens in our own way."

  _____________________________________________________

   Steel is gazing at a bus. That has a white boarded theme with a blue inside campaign sign planted beneath the windows. The presidential election will be next year: 2028.  The slogan "We can get rid of the aliens" tinged his mind  very mean heartedly. His cheeks had become more broad, eyebrows become thicker, his nose a little bit longer; his chin is a tad bit wider.  He is deep in thought over this very controversial banner.

 "I wonder why they call this nation  America when they go ahead and make laws restricting humans from their natural rights."  He said, chuckling at the thought.  On the behalf he had something against their government for wanting to get rid of the aliens, which otherwise, meant Steel. The City street noises strays him from thinking any harder. Car honking. New Jersey's city pitch made it unpleasant for The Steel Man's ears.Hmm....Maybe I should read that old section some alien from another planet made about Blie's other countperart in another universe. Steel thought to himself. He takes out a flat object with a black monitor and read what text is displaying on it:

  "it was any other day for the humans, of course, the rhythm of the wind is strong as beastly crashers droop on the yellow landscape being more...living than dead. I wonder how humans can survive under their own league of covered Independence for the humans driving their transportation or walking alongside the brenacous. Brenacous are what I call the big hulks of planets that give the oxygen.

   I am Blie. I am a dark spider alike creature, if you think I am a disgracefully 'Neila' fiction which has the spawns popping out your bodily chest and produced by the things you call HANDS. I am Blie. My kind are vemous,not deadly our fangs are long by one ledge at your so called parking lot.My kind reaches Nine feet to Seven feet. We have internal predator instincts.We are like those...Monkeys perhaps skinny and musculer. I do not have any gender. Sometimes you call me a Female or male. Let your imagination flow around our head design. 

    The Night is not a hast or hindered by what I have taught 'serial Killers', What a laugh!  I have lived under the darkness since I was born, knittlie's are precious after birth and sometimes are kidnapped under the warmth of secracy...As Knittles....We do not open our eyes until the first week arrives,we have a strong similarity to kittens after birth with fur growing on our bodys. My planet is dark like a 'jungle' and known to very few  is Destroia, The Elders feared the inhabitants would breed their own inclination to venture towards a new planet from fruit and vegatables flourish on our planet. The poles have cities that light as fireflies for years to come.

    Comparing to your Technology, my planets tech is highly advanced and complicated.  Day is brighter on this planet...You humans are lucky. I hide under the filthy sewers and more often the basements or abandondedbuildings for fear of being caught and caged by ruthless humans. I experienced this during  the decade of fear the word will end and the computers will go haywire. My name is Blie, The dinosauci warriror. Once, I had been well respected at my home until corruption caught up to the city and life was overthrown into strict rulers. The planet of free was thrown into turmoil.  I sent my mate and upcoming child to another dark infested planet before the hybrids arrived. I overthrew the GPS systems and destroyed the program completely beyond recognition.

    The Hybrids are gross, utterly disgusting, they have gills to side of their necks and more than four eyes as my kind are primarlyknown to have on their heads. Their blood is acid. Good thing our skin is immune to it. I guess they are similar to Nelia being much taller than expected and monkeyish,but deadly without chest breaking spawns and the Hybrids can make webs and cocoons to hold their dinner.