Homecoming

Today's the day I get to go to Homecoming with Stephen!I'm so excited because I can't wait for him to see me in my dress.

I got ready for school today and went downstairs to eat some breakfast my mom made for me and Christopher.The last time she made breakfast for me was when it was my first day of Eleventh grade,but today she made pancakes instead of waffles.

"Katherine are you excited for Homeconig?"Mom asked.

"Yes!I can't wait!"I said exitedly.

I finished eating breakfast, grabbed my bag, and went out the door. I got in the car and went to school. I went to my locker and grabbed my books until I saw Stephen walking towards me. "Hey baby." Stephen said,hugging me from behind.

"Hey." I said,turning around to face him and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Are you excited for Homecoming?" Stephen said smiling.

"Yep!"I said squezing Stephen in a tight hug. We walked to first period together until Jason bump into us.

"SORRY GUYS !I'M JUST FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A RIDE TO THE DANCE BECAUSE MY CAR GOT RUINED AND I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE CAR WITH JENNIFER AND MY PARENTS AND I JUST NEED A RIDE!!??!!" Jason said super fast and nervously.

"Ok,ok we can give you and Jennifer a ride.Just calm down"Stephen said.

"THANK YOU STEPHEN I OWE YOU ONE." Jason said rubing his temples.

Well I guess we have to give a ride to Jason and Jennifer which isn't so bad. As always I don't remember anything that happen in 1st,2nd,nor 3rd period. I went to lunch and saw Jessica and Jennifer sitting with each other.

"Hey girls."I said happily.

"Hey." They both said.

"I can't wait for tonight!I can not even believe this!" Jessica said in her "Boy Crazy" voice.

"Yeah I'm excited about Homecoming too."I squealed.

"We are all so impatient because I can't wait either."Jennifer laughed.

We kept talking about how we were gonna do our make up and hair until the bell rang and we went back to class.

****Later on that wonderful day*****

School was over already and I went home to take a quick shower to get ready.I know it's a little too early but I'm gonna need all the time I can get. After I took a shower,I blow dried my hair and started doing loosly curls. After I was done with my hair I did my make up and made sure I had everything with me. I put on my beautiful silver dress I got from Chacure Laveńe. I grabbed my purse and started putting lipstick on,and I grabbed my phone,tissues, and some other girly things,then I walked downstairs to see my mom, dad, and Christopher taking pictures of me.

"Can you guys stop?!I can barely see with the flash."I said laughing.

"Ok fine but I'm gonna take another photo of you with Stephen."Mom gushed.

"My baby girl is all grown up."My dad said tearing up.

"Awww dad don't cry,your gonna make me cry." I said smiling and fanning myself.

My dad started wiping his tears away when I notice that Christopher was staring at me. "Hey....Baby sis you look....beautiful.I still can't believe your my sister." Chris said giving me a lovely smile.

"Thank you chris." I said ,giving him a hug.

After that emotional scene, I sat down with my family waiting for Stephen to pick me up. I heard the door bell ring and my dad answer the door for Stephen. "Wow Kat you look...amazing."Stephen said looking me up and down with love in his eyes when he went inside my house.

"Thanks Stephen,you look great too." I said.He looked totally hot in a suit!Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

We walked outside so my parents could take pictures of us in the moonlight.

"Katherine,I have something to give you." Stephen said,searching his pockets.He took out the most beatiful necklace I have ever sceen with a half of a heart.

"OMG,Thank you Stephen!You shouldn't have!"I said hugging him with a tear in my eye.Just thinking about all we've been through up until now,just makes me want to cry Becuase of how lucky I am to have Stephen in my life.

"You will always be my other half Katherine May."Stephen said putting the necklace on my neck while giving my neck a quick kiss. When he said that,it made me want to just pour my heart out and cry tears of joy forever.

"Remember to bring her back at 11zP.M." My dad said.

"Yes sir.I will bring her at 11 sharp." Stephen said.

We got in the car to get Jason and Jennifer so we could go to the dance. After we got those two lovebirds, we made it to the dance. The decorations looked amazing and beautiful.

Stephen grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor. I was kind of freaked out cuz I really didn't know how to dance. Stephen could tell that I looked a little nervous too.

"Don't worry,just follow my lead." He said.

After the first dance I started getting better at dancing. We went to go to the fruit punch bowl until we saw Rebecca with a tight ass dress,that you could see her breast literally popping out of the dress.

"I really don't know what I saw in her." Stephen said. I started laughing at his comment until I saw Christian with this girl.I waved at him and he waved back.I'm really happy for him. It looked like he was gonna come towards us until he didn't.After a while we saw Jessica and Alex and Tyler and another girl who I got along with great.

I kept dancing with Stephen and the girls until I had to go to the ladies room. I went to the restroom until I stopped and looked around. I started having flashbacks of the first day of school,to the day that Stephen started dating me,to the day that rebecca beat me up for being with Stephen,to the day he cheated on me and I got revenge and until this day.Wow,we have been throgh a lot in the past.

I went inside to the restroom to do my business and went back to the gym where Homecoming was. I saw Stephen by the door waiting for me.

"Hey we have to take you back home before your dad kills me." Stephen chuckled.

"Ok." I laughed.

We got back into the car to dropped off Jason and Jennifer who were basically making out in the car the entire time.Can I say ewwww!It was soo akward...especially with the um...."sound effects".I get why Jason didn't want his parents to take him and Jennifer to Homecoming....so he can do this.

"Ok guys,can you please stop making out in my car because this might lead to sex!And I do not feel like cleaning my backseats! "Stephen said with a look of discust.

I bursted out laughing at Stephen comment and Jen and Jason were blushing like crazy but proceeded with their make-out session.After we dropped them off,we went straight to my house. We got out of the car and he walked me to the door.

"Katherine,I'm happy to have you in my life. You mean the world to me and I can't wait to spend the summer with you."Stephen said holding my hands and staring into my eyes .

"I love you Stephen Garcia." I said.

"I love you too Katherine May." Stephen said.

We kissed each other and he left to go home. I walked inside to see my parents and brother starring at me and waiting for me to tell them how Homecoming was.

"This was the best night of my entire life!"I yelled.

They all smiled at me and I walked upstairs. I can't even believe it!I have the best boyfriend, family, friends, and life. Oh how I love my life.
___________________________________
We hope you enjoyed.Aww guys!How sweet!Thank you to whoever read our first book!We want to thank you guys for everything!Especially for Inspiring us to Wright!Don't be sad becuase we have more in store for the......SEQUEL!YAYYY!

We love you guys...until next time :)

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A