Make ups

I woke up earlier then usual ,which is good since I want to pick out what I'm gonna wear today.Stephen has been ignoring me for the past couple of days and I kinda feel bad about the whole kissing thing but he deserves it.He should feel the same pain that I felt when he kissed Rebecca.

I went downstairs to make me some cereal and then when I was finished,I went back upstairs to get my stuff for another boring day of school. When I was ready,I went out the door, got into my car, and went to school.

I had seen Christian for the past couple days and we've talked a lot ever since he gave me his number at Stephen's party.We've gotten to know each other better too but I don't like him in a girlfriend and boyfriend way even though he's really cute.The only person I love is Stephen, even though he brought me pain.

As usual,classes went by and I was just about to go to 3rd period until someone grabbed me by the hand and into the janitors room. It was dark in there but I still manage to see who pulled me in and to my suprise, it was Stephen.

"Hey."I said kinda shyly while looking at the ground after a few moments of silence.

"Hey is all you can fucking say after what you did to me!You kiss that guy right in front of my face and that broke my heart! I thought you loved me and I thought we wouldn't do any thing to harm each other, but I guess you didn't get the memo!I actually thought this was a good relationship and that it was going somewhere!" Stephen said yelling at me.

"It was a good relationship until I saw that slut,Rebecca,kiss you right in front of my face!The worse part is,is that you let her kiss you!That was painful and you think your heart was broken,think about how I felt!So that's why I kiss Christian because paybacks a bitch!"I said yelling back.
He looked very shocked of what I just said and all he did was stand there, staring at me while I was crying, with regret in his eyes.

After a few minutes of looking at each other in the dark closet, I felt him grab my waist,push me to the wall and brought me closer to him.We stared in each others eyes as he whispered "I love you so much" and then kissed me with all his love while I did the same. I was so happy that he kiss me because I haven't tasted his lips in so long.

We were making out for a long time until someone came inside,which made us separate from each.
"Hey what are you kids doing in here?!"The janitor said frowning while looking between me and Stephen.

"We had to get some paper towels for one of our teachers because the class is doing an experiment and someone wasted it all over the table so she sented the two of us to get some since we're all out of it."Stephen said fast.

"Why didn't you go to the restroom and get some?"The janitor with barely any hair said eyeing the both of us suspiciously.

"The teacher wanted a brand new roll and she wanted a few to stack up in her closet so she wouldn't have to send us out for anymore.We knocked but you weren't in here so we let ourselves in because we wouldnt want the new tables to get sticky.Right Katherine?"Stephen asked me

"Yep."I smiled, trying not to let my voice crack.

"Here Katherine."Stephen said giving me five rolls of paper towels.

Then we immediately ran out of the janitor closet like nothing happen after we made a stop near the restrooms.

"What are we gonna do with all these paper towels."I said laughing and forgetting about that little argument we just had.

"We can put these in the restroom and skip school?"Stephen smirked.

"You just read my mind."I smiled back.

When we finished puting all the paper towels in the restroom,we left school and went to my house so we could watch 101 Dalmatians.When I was finished from making the popcorn,I cuddled with Stephen until I though about something.

"Stephen why did you let Rebecca kiss you?"I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Because I'm an idiot."Stephen said while we both started laughing."I'm really sorry.When she kissed me I started thinking about you and how your lips tasted so I guess you can say that I was picturing her as you but when reality struck,I pushed her away so quick and left as soon as I could.I promice you,I didn't try to to hurt you on purpose.I only love you and you only."He said giving me a quick kiss as I held his hand.

After a few minutes,he asked me a similar question."Why did you kiss Christian?"

"Because I wanted to get back at you for what you did.I felt like my heart was shattered and I even had a little doubt that you no longer loved me.I just wanted you to feel the pain I felt and I wanted to see if you still cared and loved me.That you cared if I kissed someone besides you.To see that you weren't bored with me and that I'm still forever yours." I said.

"Of course I care.You mean the world to me and I'll never get bored with you or go for someone other than you.I love you more that you can think of.Im so sorry Katherine,I really am."He said having a look of regret.

"It's ok Stephen.I'll always love you too because I can't live without you." I smiled at my gorgeous boyfriend and then cuddled closer to him.

As 30 minutes went by I noticed how Stephen was staring at something on my wrist.Oh no!My cuts!"What's that on your wrist?" Stephen asked curious.Yup I'm screwed.

"Um......its nothing." I said pulling my sleeve down but before I could cover it,Stephen grabbed my wrist and looked closely at it.

"How did this happen?"Stephen said concerned and a little mad.

"I cutted myself the same day when you kissed Rebecca."I said looking down and sighning when I gave up trying to think of exuses.I'm not a really good lier so what's the point in trying.

As I look up,I see tears coming out of Stephen's eyes."I-I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you like that baby."He started kissing my wrist where I had my cut.Seeing him cry only made me cry and hug him even tighter while planting a kiss on his lips for a long time.

After the movie was over and we still had 2 hours until my brother got home, we started watching spongebob until he starting kissing me passionately.Our lips were moving in sync with my arms around his neck and his hands on my waste.He then leaned us on the couch making him on top of me with both of our bodys pressing against each other while we still kissed.He then started kissing my jaw all the way to my neck, making me let out a soft moan and arching my back.Then I looked at the clock to see what time it is.

"Stephen you need to go home before my brother comes."I said breathlessly while pushing Stephen off of me and rushing Stephen to get the hell out of my house.

"Ok but one last kiss."He said leaning on the door.I gave him a quick but loving kiss and pushed him out before Christopher comes.

"Bye Stephen."I said while he walked to his car.

"Bye love."Stephen said as he got in the drivers seat while I went upstairs to lay on my bed and think about the day I had.

This has been an good day but also a emotional one but it was all worth it.
_________________________________________

I hope enjoyed!Awww,what a sweet moment.Especially that little moment on the couch.Too bad it couldn't go farther(if you know what I mean *wink,wink*)

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A