Revenge

"Ok.You know how Stephen is having a party?"

"Yeah." Me and Jessica said at the same time.

"Well the plan is for Katherine to go to Stephen party tonight and to flirt with a guy there which will make Stephen jealous. It's definitely gonna work.You know boys and there possessiveness" Jennifer said smiling.

"That's a great idea."Jessica said smiling as big as Jennifer is."Since we are here at the mall let's get dresses got the party."

"This is gonna be interesting."I said curious about how the revenge will work out.

We grabbed our bags and left the fast-food place in the mall so we could get a head start in finding the "Perfect Dress".We went to so many stores just to find that one dress that will make me look perfect.I needed to catch a boys eye to make this plan work so I wore a short black dress that had a lace revealing back but it still had that innocent look to it.

After the long day of shopping,we got to my house and we all got ready at my house.

"Katherine you look so beautiful!" Jennifer sequeled.

"So do you."I said looking at her dress.

"We all look amazing to be honest."Jessica said giving us a group hug as we all laughed.

When we were finished getting ready,we went outside and got into the car,heading to Stephen's house.

When we finally made it to his house, Jennifer parked the car and we walked inside to see a bunch of people from school. There was alcohol,music,and a lot of people dancing on each other.This seems like a good party.

I went to go get a drink as we all seperated in different directions.As I was getting my cup, this really cute guy grabbed the same cup as me.

"Oh I'm sorry."The boy said removing his hand from the cup.

"It's ok.I'm Katherine."I said putting out my hand for him to shake.

"I'm Christian."Christian said shacking my hand.

I started talking to Christian for a hour after we introduced each other.He is just so cute and sweet.

"Do you wanna dance?"He said after a while of talking.

"Sure."I said smiling.

I was tipsy and almost close to being drunk to be honest and so was Christian. I started dancing on him while he grabbed my waist. After a couple of minutes of dancing,I saw Stephen staring at us a few feet away and let me tell you.He was not happy.

The plan was definitely working ,so I turned around and kissed Christian right in front of Stephens face just like he and Rebecca did in front of me.

The kiss with Christian felt different and I kinda liked it to be honest. When we stopped kissing to get some air, I didn't see Stephen at all. Now he knows how I feel when I saw him and Rebecca kissing.

For the rest of the night I didn't see him.I heard he left for a little whilr to get some air.I'm pretty sure he was around here somewhere because this is his house.

At two A.M.,me and the girls left but before that, I got Christian number.

Thank god that Jennifer didn't drink because me and Jessica were really drunk.When we made it to my house,I had to sneak in so my brother wouldn't hear me come in the house because that wouldn't be good. My parents would of been here but they are always on business trips because they run there own company.

I was lucky to make it in my room without being cuaght and as soon I was in, I changed into a shirt and some sweats and fell a sleep as soon as I hit the bed.Revenge takes a lot of energy out of you.Mission complete.
_________________________________________
I hope enjoyed!Woah!That was a lot of drama!What do you think is gonna happen now that Stephen saw Katherine kiss Christian?

Vote
Comment

。*。~xXx
。。*。Have。
。a wonderful day.
.'*。.¨¯'*❤。。

~C_And_A